152 aprentice and 156 huntress guardians for 90 pricecheck

I sure the heck don't. Those are nice and i'm guessing for level 90. I don't think they will be in high demand though, except maybe people who do giraffe runs. If they were animus's then they would fetch a good trade. They even may be decent tower pets if they have good insane+ stats.

where did you get the 156^ from?

I had someone come in my tavern and offer me a 156^ huntress guardian in a trade, then asked me what cheats i knew and asked if i knew how to turn an item into 2 and if i let him pick up my giraffe up he would turn it into 2, he obviously was a duper but didn't seem to know that duped items disappear or he wouldn't have said it before attempting to trade.

where did you get the 156^ from?

I had someone come in my tavern and offer me a 156^ huntress guardian in a trade, then asked me what cheats i knew and asked if i knew how to turn an item into 2 and if i let him pick up my giraffe up he would turn it into 2, he obviously was a duper but didn't seem to know that duped items disappear or he wouldn't have said it before attempting to trade.

Lol, exactly.

120 Huntress Guardian for 83 and a 115 Huntress Animus for 90. Both still clean, all but 1 upgrade into the guardian ( daughter added it before caught her,LOL)