It's Shai time this weekend for me. I've been needing a new 130+ for a while. So come buddy up with me this friday! I tried doing this with randoms but it seems there is more people who know what to do and are committed on the forums. Please:

* No monks
* No squires
*Use your mic ( if you've got one )

We'll be playing War of The Djinns Insane so....

*Use your highest dps character (at the least lv 78)
*Check your map every couple sec for Djinns
*Have Fun

I'm a pretty chill person to be around so don't be shai!

lol when i read the title i thought you would be farming shai's not shardstaffs

Wait... you get Genie shardstaffs on insane. Ugh I wanna farm that level, but I never have the patients to play all 40 minutes of it DX. I can play with you. I don't check my map every once in a while, I keep it open while I'm playing :P

I am farming Shai's.I'll specify it, thanks.

insane and insane+ give you shardstaffs

hey man, we used to play quite a few months ago (K9z_d3cEpTi0n) my mike broke but i have a new one getting shipped in on wednesday. I'm willing to farm with u etc xD

WOTD will give you just as good a Shai on Med as any other level, my last run netted me a 154 from med, a friend and his buddy got a 186 and a 130 something on med in the same run, no real need to do it on any higher level in my opinion.

WOTD will give you just as good a Shai on Med as any other level, my last run netted me a 154 from med, a friend and his buddy got a 186 and a 130 something on med in the same run, no real need to do it on any higher level in my opinion.

I agree...... there are three peeps that I know who pulled 200+ shais off of medium. I ran three times one day and pulled a 186. However on hard the highest I ever got was a 113.

You will be sadly disappointed if you play insane for hopes of a shai lol