So I signed up for the beta key....

I signed up for the beta key about 10 minutes ago.

Now I realize it could be awhile before getting one, because it's closed beta....

But i have a feeling I'll be sitting here clicking refresh on my email, every 10 minutes until i get it.

Now chances are it'll be a VERY LONG time. So i better start making the coffee. By day 4 i shouldn't need sleep anyway....

I signed up for the beta key about 10 minutes ago.

Now I realize it could be awhile before getting one, because it's closed beta....

But i have a feeling I'll be sitting here clicking refresh on my email, every 10 minutes until i get it.

Now chances are it'll be a VERY LONG time. So i better start making the coffee. By day 4 i shouldn't need sleep anyway....

I signed up a long time ago and still never got one. Hopefully your more lucky then I was.

They tweeted this recently:

If you signed up on the website, we're going to be giving out the first major wave of codes soon. All you can do is have luck.

Seems like they didn't send out any codes through it yet, so nobody probably got one so far.

There are people who signed up more than a month ago, so I assume they'll be the first ones to get the codes...

I signed up a long time ago and still never got one. Hopefully your more lucky then I was.

I'm in the same boat. Been trying to get a code every way possible since it was announced. Now its getting harder and harder with more and more people joining in.

I signed up an hour or two after the reveal on March 19, no code yet so don't expect to get it any time soon.