Would it be Sweet if..................

If "Dungeon Defenders" had a part in "Happy Wars" like "Castle Crashers"? There could be a "Dungeon Defenders Campaign" and items from the game can be gained for the "Squire" for warrior or "Apprentice" for Mage. If this actually happened I would walk to Trendy's place and give them a high five.

I wish games made loads of references to each other. Like there should be a pet in castle crashers like the huntress that blocks arrows or something!! And for DD, we should include a pet that helps you level up. BEST IDEA EVER!!!

I wish games made loads of references to each other. Like there should be a pet in castle crashers like the huntress that blocks arrows or something!! And for DD, we should include a pet that can freeze enemies! BEST IDEA EVER!!!

borderlands 2 had a ton of random reference easter eggs

Seeing references to other games is always cool. DD1's Portal gun, TF2 pets, and Companion Cube were awesome. Personally I'd find it neat to see references to some league characters with the MOBA mode they are releasing, with RIOT's consent of course. Flavor text like "Spin to Win", the shop maybe having an NPC shopkeeper nearby that looks like a popular League character. Exciting since the FAQ admits they play a lot of league in the office, making it a sort of nod of recognition.

than*
LOL I din't see that. i'll edit it.
edit:1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!