Mana Farming for High Level Players

I see people on the trading forum throwing around billions in mana and I'm a little confused as to how they get all that mana. I'm not new to the game but I just recently got to a point where I'm getting some higher end gear (like a 150K pawn shot) that needs billions of mana to upgrade. All of my characters are in the 2K-3K range. From my experience the largest amount of mana comes from survival drops auto selling. The most I've gotten in one wave is around 300M for a Sky City wave with 3 AFKs. But I can't turn that mana into tokens inside of a survival run. I know I can upgrade items between waves but I'm not clear on how people acquire so much mana in the form of tokens. It would be nice to have 10+ billion around for when I come across a nice item I want to upgrade. How do people get so much mana in token form?

You could make good AFK shop to get lots of mana tokens. Selling some items on forums would probably give you the easiest mana. Doing a whole sky city run with 3AFKs and NMMM should give you 5-6 billion of mana. That would take 3 hours though. I don`t see anyone high or mid level actually farming mana for sale. I guess newer players make mana tokens to buy items from shops but those can`t farm that much mana.

Once you can start farming coal from WW you could make 100B mana per hour. There seems to be some mysterious mana source somewhere. Or maybe it is just (low) supply of coal.

btw a tip for sky city survival. Use a dps summoner with djinnlet and imp. You need to repair very little between waves and you can basically alt+tab half of the run.

Can anyone else chime in? Is an AFK shop where the higher level players get all their mana tokens from?

Look. This is no joke. You are running a totally overpriced AFK Shop. A Hacker joins, buys all your stuff and now you got 40b.
Now you go buying 2 Coal and farm more stuff to sell. The guy with coal gets rich the easiest. Economy in DD.

That makes sense but I do wonder where all those billions of mana came from. Maybe there are more players playing this game than I thought.

So I went ahead and opened my AFK shop for the first time. Made about 5B selling some decent myths, kobs, obsidians and pawns. Not too shabby, I guess. My prices where in the 50M to 600M range.

I don't think I'm strong enough to farm coal yet so I'll keep at this AFK thing for a while until I can get more into the 3K-4K range.

I had a shop full of good cheap trans and ult items, but I sold only few. Maybe no hacker join my tavern.. I was sold most of them to vendor. I cant understand someone who have 200b of mana.. it take incredible amount of space.

Another thing people do is sell off a MK2 or cube for mana.

MK2's can net ya around 65b and a cube is like 150b to 180b.

You can get these items from not only the achievements in game but holding and auction here on the forums for some of the better gear you find or get rewarded that you wont use yourself.

Coal as well is used as currency and people will buy it for 12b.

After you get said item, do another to sell it off for billions and billions of mana. :)

I had a shop full of good cheap trans and ult items, but I sold only few. Maybe no hacker join my tavern.. I was sold most of them to vendor. I cant understand someone who have 200b of mana.. it take incredible amount of space.

PS: Almost no one will buy your generic "Ultimate weapons" at least if the don't cap something. Thanks to Akatiti and Kings Game farming for generic weapons is now obsolete.
Only weapon other than Obsidians and Pawnshots I manage to sell is Van Wolfstiens.
Also I dunno what is your interpretation of "cheap ulti items" but I was selling a truck load of ulti weapons from random reward drops at 50m to 100m, and absolutely nothing got sold.

cheap- 20M for trans supreme and ult. I want some nice weapon with obsidian stats!! this is nonsense

That's the thing. The old weapons have become utterly useless. Some pets too are becoming useless hopefully we'll see some buff on pets at least. ;)

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Tapatalk 2.

That's the thing. The old weapons have become utterly useless. Some pets too are becoming useless hopefully we'll see some buff on pets at least. ;)

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Tapatalk 2.

Yep, unless it has absolutely absurd stats, you just cant sell em anymore.

I see an auction right now for an Ult++ Auqa Lance that will reach 999 boost.

Something like that you can auction but just something normal wont.sell in a shop anymore unless its an Obsidian, Classic, Pawn or some kind of reward weapon.

Ive also noticed a rise in the "upgrading" bows (wolf bows, lupine, soul focuser, etc) as well.

Same with pets. Kobolds, genies, fairies, seahorses, cats and about any Sup/Ult regardless of stats simply because its a Sup/Ult.

Exactly. The only pets I manage to sell are if they are Supreme, Or if they are trans with overcaps.
Which is why I rather concentrate on selling accessories as compared to Weapons and Pets.

I've had good success resently with afk shop, undersold alot of stuff but you get the mana tokens afk... steam saws sell really well - tho im done farming with 3 toons and a random so no more of those sales!!!!
Also do a floor selection for the saws where its basically make an offer, some guy paid 3 coal for one!!!
If you get the timing right to up gear youre using while doing survival, cos as you say you cant make token in game - if nothing to do start on upping a ww acc till you get the free upgrades (after 20bill), so only worth it on the finest of garments :) I've only done the one that said.

I've had good success resently with afk shop, undersold alot of stuff but you get the mana tokens afk... steam saws sell really well - tho im done farming with 3 toons and a random so no more of those sales!!!!
Also do a floor selection for the saws where its basically make an offer, some guy paid 3 coal for one!!!
If you get the timing right to up gear youre using while doing survival, cos as you say you cant make token in game - if nothing to do start on upping a ww acc till you get the free upgrades (after 20bill), so only worth it on the finest of garments :) I've only done the one that said.
Oh and I also always make mana tokens after story runs and keep re selling till they get to 999,999,999 it quickly adds up, so long as not to wasteful...

I'd say the fastest way end gamers earn mana is doing WW runs nmhc with 3 afk toons. Nets you 4 coal in less then an hour usually and you can sell each coal for 15billion+ mana each to players. 60 billion mana in an hour.

I'd say the fastest way end gamers earn mana is doing WW runs nmhc with 3 afk toons. Nets you 4 coal in less then an hour usually and you can sell each coal for 15billion+ mana each to players. 60 billion mana in an hour.

Sounds not much of fun though :0