Were have you guys got to on Aquanos on insane+

I've beat it a few times. Don't have a build that works 100% of the time yet. Still working on it just not investing too much time on insane plus aqua.

Beat it with my friend xI-Iax0rx all the time, two afk controllers. C: He's got a fantastic build that either of us would love to share with anyone, still working on a solo version though.

I havn't done it solo but it's really easy with 4 good people, still got crappy weapons though

I havn't done it solo but it's really easy with 4 good people, still got crappy weapons though

very true, did it on Monday and got a 31^ depth charge with -630 projectile speed but at least it had 6sps.

Beat it with my friend xI-Iax0rx all the time, two afk controllers. C: He's got a fantastic build that either of us would love to share with anyone, still working on a solo version though.

I would love to see the build sometime.

I would love to see the build sometime.

I'd love to show it. :D We do kind of a team effort to build the first wave, I put down all the traps and he sets up auras/walls. Message me on PSN and we can meet up sometime!

the first time i beat it i got a 98 arronax for 78, and slushieee got like a 101 i think twr attack was like 37 which is dope but at least in moraggo u have a chance at getting at least a 256 something (just the highest ive seen) which starts at alright stats and dont lag the game. All though i would love a 200 arronax

I'd love to show it. :D We do kind of a team effort to build the first wave, I put down all the traps and he sets up auras/walls. Message me on PSN and we can meet up sometime!

When you use the magic blockers, do you glitch them like Moraggo?

I'd like to see this build too sometime.

I'd like to see this build too sometime.

^^^this^^^ i need to see a good build. The sharken keep pushing back any physical defenses I put down!

i think the aqua weapons are doomed to be crapy because anyone who tries to run it will never get what they want the game loves to torture people for a good aqua weapon lol