Bot Match option for MOBA Mode?

Some stuff about the MOBA mode is out. A few peeks at stuff from PAX and I wonder if there will also be a Bot match kind of option? :)

It might be nice, but kind of defeats some of the purposes they've stated that they have. They want there to be an active and growing community, and if some people are always playing bots, it kind of defeats the purpose.

It might be nice, but kind of defeats some of the purposes they've stated that they have. They want there to be an active and growing community, and if some people are always playing bots, it kind of defeats the purpose.

They could just do what other moba's do and make it reward less in game currency/exp. Either way I don't see it hurting them in anyway, more options are typically always better, and I'd personally love to see it in game, Don't get me wrong I enjoy public games in moba's and if this game really is going to be as casual as they are hoping it will be, most might not even play bot games, but still it's not a bad thing to add.

That's true. I could just see it becoming an exploitable farm-fest to get the gear and unlockables from MOBA. Also, bots decrease the amount of players joining searches for player games. I can see a use for bots in a game like DOTA or LoL where they are far more competitive. It gives a chance for those who aren't as experienced with the game a place to practice and test the waters. Games last ~30 minutes and there isn't a really large learning curve in DD2, which makes it more open to learning by jumping in.

I wouldn't mind the feature, I can just see how it may not fit in as well. In the end, it's up to Trendy though.

Edit: Just posted on twitter.

[QUOTE] Lord Bubbles @SynysterSmiIe
@iamisom Will there be an option for playing against bots? (Easy, medium, hard, expert)
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE] Josh Isom @iamisom
@SynysterSmiIe We won't have bot support at launch, but there will be a way to practice your skills. More on that soon.[/QUOTE]