What's the point of resistance?

Iunderstand the importance of generic resistance, but why spend time upgrading lightning resistance when there's nothing that does lightning damage? Poison damage only comes from ogres, and fire damage from wyverns and some of the bosses. So lightning resistance is kind of useless?

Iunderstand the importance of generic resistance, but why spend time upgrading lightning resistance when there's nothing that does lightning damage? Poison damage only comes from ogres, and fire damage from wyverns and some of the bosses. So lightning resistance is kind of useless?

Djinns hit for your weakest resistance, I believe, but that it is.

Well whats the point in having extra damage so you can kill an ogre in 0.5 secs faster. I think its way more inportent to have resits i never die besides from falling now.

You lose a little DPS by upgrading to full resistance. The trade off is worth every penny when your running insane/insane + maps.

You lose a little DPS by upgrading to full resistance. The trade off is worth every penny when your running insane/insane + maps.

I agree.

I understand. I want to max generic res, but lightning res is useless, right? I don't need to max that out?

djinns will kill you like its nothing if you have no lightning res

I understand. I want to max generic res, but lightning res is useless, right? I don't need to max that out?

When your App & Huntress hit lvl 83 then I would start looking for armor with good resistance. It's easier to find lvl 83 armor with more upgrades and good resistance to where you won't miss a couple extra upgrades in resistance. When you get to lvl 83, let me know I probably have a couple pieces you could use.

It is always good to have all resistances maxed out like heer said insane+ is no joke.

When your App & Huntress hit lvl 83 then I would start looking for armor with good resistance. It's easier to find lvl 83 armor with more upgrades and good resistance to where you won't miss a couple extra upgrades in resistance. When you get to lvl 83, let me know I probably have a couple pieces you could use.

Yeah thanks for the advice, I'm almost there with my app, and the huntress is making its way. I don't have too much armor for either of them yet, but since you have pieces, I would definitely trade for some of those. Once I get online, I'll send you a message ^.^ or you can send me one at: DarkzZ_r34per787

Scoot-718
Send me a message when your online. I have my armor all arranged so it will be easy to figure out.

Don't max resists, just get armor with good resists and max out dmg. As huntress using invisibility is not to costly if you are actually killing stuff. Maxing out dmg so you kill everything besides ogres in 1 shot is far superior to killing slower, and being able to survive a few hits when you could kill everything before they even get close to you. Lower dmg means more dmg from things on your towers, more detonations on traps, and so on. Overall max dps is better and even if you do die, it is really no big deal as long as the crystal never gets hit.

Don't max resists, just get armor with good resists and max out dmg. As huntress using invisibility is not to costly if you are actually killing stuff. Maxing out dmg so you kill everything besides ogres in 1 shot is far superior to killing slower, and being able to survive a few hits when you could kill everything before they even get close to you. Lower dmg means more dmg from things on your towers, more detonations on traps, and so on. Overall max dps is better and even if you do die, it is really no big deal as long as the crystal never gets hit.

WRONG, don't listen to this clown! He thinks Aquanos gives huge amounts of XP. Max resist when you get good enough armor.

Next time I get online, my app is getting to 83, so I'll be hunting for good armor until then. I don't have much good armor to build a set off of, so I really need some help finding good stuff or trading. Scoot, I'll send you a message when I get online. Omm, I know he's a clown. I could tell. Right now, I have my generic at 42% on a plate set for 78, and the rest are a bit lower, but I only maxed generic resist on 1 piece of armor. I'm just wondering, about how many upgrades would I be losing be maxing all resists on a full set with the bonus and everything?

WRONG, don't listen to this clown! He thinks Aquanos gives huge amounts of XP. Max resist when you get good enough armor.

Coming from a noob who can't even solo aquanos without towers and no crystal dmg. When you can prove me wrong the. I'll shut up. Until then you have no clue what your talking about.

[QUOTE]Coming from a noob who can't even solo aquanos without towers and no crystal dmg. When you can prove me wrong the. I'll shut up. Until then you have no clue what your talking about.[/QUOTE]

*you're. CLOWN.

Here why I like Max Resistance. Moraggo Insane have the best weapons for all four class either DPS or Tower. I use my Huntress with max resistance and my Kobold Douser to fight the Genie King. I can add 3 afk and beat it with no problem. In fact I can stick a penny in the R2 button and walk away. I don't die simply because of max resistance. It's so easy now even a caveman can do it!!!!!

Coming from a noob who can't even solo aquanos without towers and no crystal dmg. When you can prove me wrong the. I'll shut up. Until then you have no clue what your talking about.

I can prove you wrong right now, send me an invite. ON_MY_MIND I'll be waiting.

All my friends on DD had really good resistance armor but since I didn't they said to just use my invisibility. Assassins are the only thing for me to really worry about, though my skittles usually takes care of them. Once I start playing again I'll probably try to find some good resistance armor :P

I'll will invite you to my build when you invite me to see how you get 30 mil/hr on aquanos. Since we are all noobs for not knowing aquanos 1st wave is the most xp/hr, please tell us how much you get for 1st wave.
Also show me how you can do glitter+ with 3 afk's in, I'll show you my aquanos build.

I'll will invite you to my build when you invite me to see how you get 30 mil/hr on aquanos. Since we are all noobs for not knowing aquanos 1st wave is the most xp/hr, please tell us how much you get for 1st wave.
Also show me how you can do glitter+ with 3 afk's in, I'll show you my aquanos build.

Stop feeding the troll, he's just winding you all up on purpose.

i was just about to say something like this^^^

and please keep it down. you can hate each other through PM all you want, but don't make it visible to the people that don't want to see it.

i was just about to say something like this^^^

and please keep it down. you can hate each other through PM all you want, but don't make it visible to the people that don't want to see it.

I hate no one, I can't stand some.
Defender-in-training or Moderator-in-training?
I call bs when I see it, and that will never change.
Now wipe your nose off, you have some brown stuff on the tip of it.