Sign in to follow this  
GhostofLight

Awesome game!

The reddit thread has basically all the answers for everything. And I'm living the high life, 100 lp a second, 5 candies a second, beat up a whale...

i left it alone for a while and came back to 25000 candies lol this games awesomesawcee i got my lolli farm up and going

Well, went to sleep with this open and made a crapton of stuff. 13 candies per second, max lp production, chocolate sword that I can upgrade, wishing well still waiting to be used... it's awesome

Anyone have tips on how to beat the dragon? Invulnerability doesn't last long enough, and there is quite a long cooldown. And I picked the health sword, even though the internet said that one was the worst

Anyone have tips on how to beat the dragon? Invulnerability doesn't last long enough, and there is quite a long cooldown. And I picked the health sword, even though the internet said that one was the worst

Invulnerability -> Teleport -> Seed -> Cooldown on Invul will be up, rinse repeat.

Invulnerability -> Teleport -> Seed -> Cooldown on Invul will be up, rinse repeat.

Yeah, looked it up on reddit after posting. And apparently I chose the worst sword :(