Huntress Reveal -- What did you think?

If you're asking about the nature/appearance of the op, I think you've said everything you can. The moba breakdown is a nice intro, and art is always welcomed. The only thing which could make Hero reveals better is info about their respective Towers for the main game :p

If you're asking about the nature/appearance of the op, I think you've said everything you can. The moba breakdown is a nice intro, and art is always welcomed. The only thing which could make Hero reveals better is info about their respective Towers for the main game :p

That information will be revealed when we get closer to the cooperative beta. :^)

I think the one thing that is lacking is gameplay footage. I understand if you don't want to show any footage of combat between characters, but it would be cool if you could just load up a game and show us all the animations of the attacks and things like that.

I think the one thing that is lacking is gameplay footage. I understand if you don't want to show any footage of combat between characters, but it would be cool if you could just load up a game and show us all the animations of the attacks and things like that.

Hero videos will be coming very soon. :^)

I think we need more Huntress. Through video's or more information.

I don't care how it happens, just make it happen.

Huntress was my first DD1 character and remains my favorite DPS character to play. Seeing her hold a REAL bow for the first time is exciting! Not just a Crossbow which is a glorified arrow-gun, but a real bow! <3 And not to be cheesy but it's sort of nostalgic. Two and half years ago we played a group of children on a grand adventure. Now they're grown up and there is something about it... Like we grown up besides them a little bit. :]