Sign in to follow this  
Lennysfury

2 Questions.

I have two questions about the game i cant really find an answer to.

1. What is a good damage rate on a genie for max mana? I just picked up an ult one that seems to be just as good as the trans one i had for mana return.

2. What does mix mode do? I thought it upped the loot quality but reading on some post here it does not seem to. Is there any benefit to using mix mode on a level or is it just for the if you want to make the level harder?

Thanks guys

A 25K Genie is all you will ever need, any excess upgrade levels you should put into stats.

Mixed mode does little to change what enemies do, nothing you will notice really other than skellingtons coming back to life. It increases drop quality, apparently not for armour tho? If in survival play it safe and just stick it on anyways :)

A 25K Genie is all you will ever need, any excess upgrade levels you should put into stats.

Mixed mode does little to change what enemies do, nothing you will notice really other than skellingtons coming back to life. It increases drop quality, apparently not for armour tho? If in survival play it safe and just stick it on anyways :)

nononooonoooooo!
29004 is the perfect number!

See mangs guide on genies! http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?92933