I haven't played in a few weeks and been off the forums for even longer - anyone know what's up with the new achievements?

New dlc is coming out from what I know, it was previewed this Friday Fun Night. I assume that this is related to that.

Well we know its the new DLC, but this is the first ive seen from the achievements. Sounds great, sky city is one of my fav maps and its related to that. So i have high hopes. Maybe a DPS ev will actually become an attractive alternative from a barb/Jester/Huntress!!

No info on that yet. Hoping it will be free for the first 2 weeks though.

They said on the livestream that its going to be free like the others, not sure for how long.

They said on the livestream that its going to be free like the others, not sure for how long.

aaah, thanks. Didn't watch the entire show

Yea they said it will be free for the 1st 2 weeks like they have been doing here lately with other DLCs. Not sure on how much it will cost after the 2 weeks are over though.

If achievements are already up on steam, wouldn't that mean it's coming fairly soon, at least before June?

If achievements are already up on steam, wouldn't that mean it's coming fairly soon, at least before June?

In the stream they said May/June. Though, if they're already put up achievements it'll most likely be in May. They said the map is still in lots of development.

Didn't notice these! Yes, they are for the new Trendy-developed map. One which apparently has a challenge stage attached! ^_^ Also, new EV costume? Legendary-caliber one most likely? WOOHOO. As for the map, I hope it comes sooner than later (considering we'll have the Map Contest winner in the early summer - best to pace them out.)

And as we all know, barring an act of God, the stage will require some tweaks and patches on launch day. Which is fine, and God bless Steam for allowing that. So in that, it doesn't have to be meticulous from the get-go. Although, now that I think of it, they put out Temple o' Love without making any substantial changes after the fact (a first.) So maybe they're shooting for this again?

• 1 month later...
On Twitch they said it was going to be here this week.. "BOOM" "There you have it".... Its now Saturday of the next week... So there is no telling when we will have it.

On Twitch they said it was going to be here this week.. "BOOM" "There you have it".... Its now Saturday of the next week... So there is no telling when we will have it.

They cancelled their weekly stream yesterday, my guess is probably because the DLC wasn't ready. I knew standards would start to slip after Isom left, I just didn't think it would happen so fast.

They've been on steam for a while (at least a week, tho prob longer)

They cancelled their weekly stream yesterday, my guess is probably because the DLC wasn't ready. I knew standards would start to slip after Isom left, I just didn't think it would happen so fast.

I quite don't understand. Not releasing a DLC if it's not ready is good, no? How would releasing an unfinished DLC shows higher standards?
Why do you think Isom has anything to do with this at all?

All that said, I too want my DLC now and whine until I get it.

Isom was the community manager, he wasn't the one who developed the map so he had nothing to do with the delay. They said 'next week' or when the DLC is ready, and the week isn't over yet. Also they did day late May/early June so there is no set time and date. IMO i'd rather let them finish off the map that release something buggy.

Isom was the community manager, he wasn't the one who developed the map so he had nothing to do with the delay. They said 'next week' or when the DLC is ready, and the week isn't over yet. Also they did day late May/early June so there is no set time and date. IMO i'd rather let them finish off the map that release something buggy.

I know, but losing him was a probably a huge blow to the company's morale, which can affect them negatively. And when I watched the stream last week, I am certain they said this week, and not "or when it was ready". Prior to the stream they had been been just saying whenever it was ready, but during the stream they specifically said this week.

I know, but losing him was a probably a huge blow to the company's morale, which can affect them negatively. And when I watched the stream last week, I am certain they said this week, and not "or when it was ready". Prior to the stream they had been been just saying whenever it was ready, but during the stream they specifically said this week.

Maybe, or they just want to get everything ready and get all the bugs out before releasing, remember Akatiti release?

They did say next week and when it is ready, I watched the livestream too and I remember them saying that.

You're absolutely right!
Oh my god!! They're lying to us!
What should we do ?

nothing...? its going to be free, can't really complain when something is free..

also they said 'when its ready' after they said next week..and as I said before, this week isn't over yet.