Sign in to follow this  
Fictorious

[Art Thread] If I could make a game...

I'm making this thread to show off my Video Game character concepts.. :D (Looking to get into Video Game Design 'Concept Artist' or Video Game Promotional artwork.)

Orella - The Trapped Queen - Sketch

Guardian Boss Concept - Sanctuary Sentinel - Final Artwork

DD2 Character Concept - Dual-Blade Automaton - Final Sketch

Awesome work. Really nice job! I'm one of those people who can barely draw a straight line. :D

Lol! Thanks. In my opinion, it's usually the people who CAN'T draw straight lines that can do the best.. considering every line will be unique in its own manner, and can be depicted in more ways than two.

*Nice duel blade character.

I tried to enter video game design, but I couldn't complete the entry test. (the interior of a castle) So I went with something I've done plenty of times in high school, which was Graphic Design. (I rarely drew without a computer program, so at that time I didn't have any skill with a pencil.) (I have a bit now, but I could probably never do it still.) (lol)

*Nice duel blade character.

I tried to enter video game design, but I couldn't complete the entry test. (the interior of a castle) So I went with something I've done plenty of times in high school, which was Graphic Design. (I rarely drew without a computer program, so at that time I didn't have any skill with a pencil.) (I have a bit now, but I could probably never do it still.) (lol)

How's that going for you, currently? :D

And thanks you guys! :3