Sign in to follow this  
Kalmana

I have a quick question. . .

A while ago I got the Dungeon defenders + all the DLC through the Humble Bundle a while back. I already had the original Dungeon Defenders on my steam account, but none of the DLC. Would I be able to put the DLC from the humble bundle pack on my Steam version, or should i just move my character save from the steam version of the game to the other version?

The humble bundle unique link should provide you with a option to retrieve a code for steam. If you haven't used it before that should work. Hope this helps!

The humble bundle unique link should provide you with a option to retrieve a code for steam. If you haven't used it before that should work. Hope this helps!

I'm actually not seeing a code on the humble bundle page to redeem it on steam. I know i didn't use it before nor have i given the code to anyone else.

This is pretty much what i get:

I know that the Steam link wouldn't be removed from the list of games i have, because i know i used the steam code for Indie Game: The movie and it wasn't removed.

Humble Bundle is so awesome! I've bought 4 so far. Either way, I'd recommend contacting Humble Bundle and seeing what can be done :] Here's the email: [email]contact@humblebundle.com[/email]. Good luck!

The steam keys aren't shown in the main Humble Library page; if you scroll all the way to the bottom of your Library page, you'll see the links to the individual bundles you've purchased in the past. When you view a specific bundle, there will be a link ("Click here for your Steam keys") to get your Steam keys for each of the games that support it.

It seems a little weird, but it makes sense when you consider that the same games (incuding DD) have appeared in multiple bundles, so if you've ended up buying the game multiple times you'll still get multiple keys (e.g., one for you, one for your friend, etc.).