Sign in to follow this  
Non-Scorer

Mistymire 2x Experience Glitch?

I was in a game the other day with a group of 3 others playing Mistymire on insane+ for experience on the first wave. I am not sure exactly how it was done, but the host was able to get us twice the experience by doing some tricky glitch with another player. So here's what I noticed was happening:

We would finish a round. I was called by the host to come and click the crystal right away. Me and another player would click the crystal, leaving the host and another player that had not. The other player would leave the game and then rejoin. At almost the moment that the player rejoined, the host would click the crystal. If it worked, a message would appear saying "Wave 6 completed" and we would get the same experience we just received for wave 5 again.

It didn't work every time, but it worked about half of the time. I was able to get 800+ experience for one round of playing. Does anyone else know how to do this? I am guessing that the "other player" was probably playing with the host at his/her house so they could time the rejoin. Not sure if the crystal had to be clicked at the exact same time, a little before, or a little after the rejoin, but the timing had to be nearly perfect.

Anyone else ever see this before?

Yee its common and I don't think your allowed to talk about it on forums I could be wrong though if so msg me psn and I can explain everything

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but we can not speak of such demonic things. You will go to hell if you try to replicate what happened.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but we can not speak of such demonic things. You will go to hell if you try to replicate what happened.

Allegedly?

Lol it really is looked down upon?

Please do not discuss any glitch/exploits within the game. Report the said exploit to [email]feedback@trendyent.com[/email] for future reference.

Thank you for your cooperation.

/Closed