Sign in to follow this  
Batman878

Haven't been keeping up with the news...

Yeah. The new forum layout was annoying me. Who of my friends still play this game on the PS3? PB? Headhuntress? Wiltodd?

Oh yeah, dude. Headhuntress still plays, although he's still a loner hated by everyone.
Wiltodd still plays, don't know much about him.

Welcome back, I know you're #1 on Endless Spires.

Oh yeah, dude. Headhuntress still plays, although he's still a loner hated by everyone.

Lol! I still havent given up hope batman....still waiting :)
And i'm not a loner, i just have very few friends, it's not the quantity of friends, but the quality of friends i have...you(ningastyle is the exception ;)

Yeah, that's no news. :)
And the highscore on Endless isn't mine. I only did the shooting.

Lol! I still havent given up hope batman....still waiting :)
And i'm not a loner, i just have very few friends, it's not the quantity of friends, but the quality of friends i have...you(ningastyle is the exception ;)

Glad to see you're still around! I'll go online someday this week when I'm not working. Are you still on at your usual times?

I'm still here. I just dont have time to get on the forums much right now. I still play.. mostly locally though. Once in a while I go for a private game with someone from the friends list, but my husband is the one usually on these days.

Finals approach!

I'm still here. I just dont have time to get on the forums much right now. I still play.. mostly locally though. Once in a while I go for a private game with someone from the friends list, but my husband is the one usually on these days.

Finals approach!

Good luck on your finals! Its been awhile for me as well. better weather = more time outside and less on games so if anyone needs help and I'm on drop me a line I'll do what I can.