Sign in to follow this  
Jgizle

PS3 XP Farming - Question

Ok so I recently got the DLC's part 1-3. I tried out each of the new maps, aquanos, morago, and misty and was astonished at how much harder these maps are, for me.

I got 75 squire, 72 huntress, 68 apprentice, and 72 monk. I have been trying to find the best way to get my huntress and squire to 78 to use some of the nice gear I have made. So far I found misty rye insane+ wave one to be fairly quick. I would do wave 1 check the chests for good gear, then restart the map. But the exp seems to be inconsistent. . . . The first time I did it I got over 300k exp which was the main reason I started this, but as I continue to do this I noticed my exp drop to 150k and for what reason I do not know. As for the three new maps I can't even beat them on hard. Maybe medium I can.

So the question, what is the fastest Xp method I could do currently with all my characters being tower based? (My squire is the only one geared decently for towers, rest are mostly tower from the low gear they have + the stats from leveling).

I have tried looking for videos on YouTube but the YouTube community for the ps3 version is next to zero, finding a guide that Is not for insane + makes it so slim in terms of guides.

the reason you get less xp for misty+ is probably becuz the crystal got hit, you got hit or you built towers that do damage if you do it right you should get around 445k

What I have been doing is setting gas/proximity trap at each choke point with a bouncer at center of each. The crystals nvr get hit but I get hit sometimes so maybe that's why. Also sometimes the bouncers get destroyed.

Insane+ mistymire first wave would be your best bet. But with your tower characters, you should be able to at LEAST solo Hard Moraggo for a shot at some sweet weapons. I have a build I made for Moraggo Insane for 70-73 builders (with the near-best equipment available for their level). Speaking of gear, what stats are on your tower characters?

Huntress

89 trap detonation count
170 trap damage
119 trap radius
168 trap reset speed

Squire

168 defense health
352 defense base damage
78 defense area of effect
90 defense attack rate

Monk

145 aura lifespan
131 aura effect strength
67 aura radius
57 aura effect speed

Apprentice

23 defense health
149 defense base damage
57 defense area of effect
152 defense attack rate

Huntress
Too much radius, not enough trap det. count. I prefer about 60 radius.

Squire
Seems fine to me.

Monk
Seems fine to me. More effect speed wouldn't hurt anyone.

Apprentice
Damage towers on the apprentice are sadly pathetic. It'd help you more if you focused only on tower health for the magic barricades.

If you can invite me I might be able to help you out with your squire. Would you like a build set-up for Hard? I think your towers can handle it if you solo.

I would put more aura health and less on aura damage, you don't really need high damage since the two auras you really need are not offensive (ensnare+strength drain). So this way, if you bring in afk(s), which will increase the mob count, you don't have to worry about the auras going down.

I would put more aura health and less on aura damage, you don't really need high damage since the two auras you really need are not offensive (ensnare+strength drain). So this way, if you bring in afk(s), which will increase the mob count, you don't have to worry about the auras going down.

Says the guy who uses electric auras as well.
And you realize that Aura Strength improves the effectiveness of Ensare and Strength Drain, right? (I hope you do)

Says the guy who uses electric auras as well.
And you realize that Aura Strength improves the effectiveness of Ensare and Strength Drain, right? (I hope you do)

I do not use electric on insane, you only need to use strength, maybe ensnare too, on insane. But he did say for his level, try to remember, i do have level 100 characters.....allegedly.
And yes i do know, aura damage increase effectiveness for non offensive auras as well, but insane mobs do so little damage on insane, low tower damage is fine. Once you start incorporating electric increase damage. Just my opinion, gangnamstyle_tony ;)

Any one know how to skip waves? I saw some one doing it would like to learn how

You can NOT speak of such demonic things.....there is no such thing as "skipping waves"....allegedly.

Theoretically speaking how would you do it.

Pm me: DWROWLA

One does not simply skip waves. It's just a mess. Oh, and it's also the best way to fry your local save (all of your heroes and items).

You can NOT speak of such demonic things.....there is no such thing as "skipping waves"....allegedly.

yes you are not allowed to talk about skipping waves remember never to talk about skipping waves because there is no such thing as wave skippingand if you are talking make sure its not about SKIPPING WAVES :D.....allegedly