Dungeon Defenders April Community XP Event for PS3 and 360 Discussion

After counting your votes, the winning map and modifier is:

2x Speed on The Ramparts!

The PS3 event will take place on Tuesday April 23, and the 360 event will be on Thursday April 25. Both events will run from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. EDT. If you are interested in participating, you can go to the PS3 sign-up thread or the 360 sign-up thread. All you will have to do is comment on there with your name, Gamertag/PSN ID and what time of the day (in EDT please) you will be online. PS3 sign-ups close on 11:59 pm today, and 360 sign-ups close on 11:59 p.m. Wednesday April 24.

Signing up does not guarantee entry. We’ll randomize entrants and post the final list on a Google doc that I'll create once I close the thread. You can win 50 million XP and get to talk to us Trendy Folk. Leave your thoughts here and hope to see you guys there!

Read more about it here.

Is the Google doc up yet?
no that comes up the day of the event and thx for doing a nother xp event was thinking you were gonna bail on doing events

Looking forward to this - my first event!

So how will this work exactly - will it always be 4 people to a map? What about difficulty level?

Looking forward to this - my first event!

So how will this work exactly - will it always be 4 people to a map? What about difficulty level?

4 people on a map on Insane.

Sticky! I have already signed up a week ago but I typed in the wrong PSN.... if u invite me use GOODSOCKINGS4U not GOODSOCKINS4U... the first one will work.... is it to late to fix this? I was supposed to be invited at 4:00 but now what?

still curious to why they are going threw the anytime players vs the time slotted ones when their is such a big list

Sticky! I have already signed up a week ago but I typed in the wrong PSN.... if u invite me use GOODSOCKINGS4U not GOODSOCKINS4U... the first one will work.... is it to late to fix this? I was supposed to be invited at 4:00 but now what?

Fixing it now.

So only a select few get the XP bonus, really?

I'll add my PSN ID just in case you happen to change your mind.

PSN ID: FEZZATRON_420 and I'll be on all day.

Thanks for the event! Any chance you guys could consider 100,000,000XP for future events since there are no more pet or weapon events?

Thanks for the invite, glad I got in, hope to make it next month, the 2x speed took a bit to get used to but was fun.

Thanks for the event, that was pretty fun! It was also my first time actually playing online with other players too. I ended up building before switching to a DPS Huntress, but it turns out that building wasn't even necessary as the entire team obliterated everything in seconds each wave :).

Now I'm so close to my first level 90 - it seemed an impossible feat just a week ago!