Sign in to follow this  
draemn

Trendy, please ban the hacking orcs

Yea, didnt you hear in the last patch, Trendy added console ability for enemies?

Could explain the Goblin Mech issue you had a week ago too.

hahahaha same thing happened to me a few days ago on wave 25. yeah ... <3 bugs and such.
At least is not as awful as on the other crystal, where goblin chopers' rockets go under reflect beams ...

hahahaha same thing happened to me a few days ago on wave 25. yeah ... <3 bugs and such.
At least is not as awful as on the other crystal, where goblin chopers' rockets go under reflect beams ...

I call that little space beneath the reflects the "mail slot".

To: Mr. Poor Hapless Minion

Ha. It'd be nice if Trendy would take a little accountability for their content. But yet:

http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?40888-Current-Known-Issues-Last-Updated-10-30-12

Check that date. "Last updated 10-30-12". Some of those issues have been around for like a year, and the stuff that's been removed isn't always what I'd call "fixed". Like the supposedly "fixed" copter attack height.

Point is, telling Trendy about bugs is about as productive as playing Nightmare mode hoping to get some decent drops.

Point is, telling Trendy about bugs is about as productive as playing Nightmare mode hoping to get some decent drops.

Well, Trendy figured that the best way to fix most of the bugs at once would be to start over from scratch and make a brand new game. So they did. DD2 should not have most of the old bugs, even though brand new ones should be expected.

With the addition of the final DLC, I'm hoping they have most of this stuff fixed. Some of the stuff has been around since the game first came out, ridiculous. My main problem is Copter's pathing (meaning they fly high enough to bypass reflects) and shooting under reflects, and mobs getting stuck.

My main problem is Copter's pathing (meaning they fly high enough to bypass reflects) and shooting under reflects.

I'm more concerned about Copters shooting through reflects.

and mobs getting stuck.

This one is not easy. If it was easy, Trendy would have done it long ago.
This bug is annoying only when you don't have a character to kill the stuck critters (ie playing summoner or being dead in HC mode)
Getting through the maps to fix the sticking points would be time consuming (again, assuming if it wasn't, it would have been done. Trendy is not stupid)
Every second used fixing a DD1 bug is not used fixing a DD2 bug.
In the couple of next years, I intend to spend 10 times more time with DD2 than DD1.
Therefore, I don't really mind if DD1 bugs are not fixed.

Every second used fixing a DD1 bug is not used fixing a DD2 bug.
In the couple of next years, I intend to spend 10 times more time with DD2 than DD1.
Therefore, I don't really mind if DD1 bugs are not fixed.

I don't like this kind of mentality, if they aren't bug fixing now, what makes you think they will fix DD2's bugs after release ?
Regarding DD2 :
1.you don't know if it will be any good, so fixing presumable bugs on a presumably good game sounds very 'interesting', instead of listening to the DD1 community
2.a game's bugs aren't the game's benchmark. you can have easily find sucky games with close to 0 bugs. My problems with DD1 aren't even the stupid bugs on Sky City (mostly) and King's Game, but more towards the way system resources are being used (or aren't used to be more specific), and that's not a bug. They can easily fix a few bugs after the release, when the community will help out in giving feedback, like the DD1 community is doing now but they don't take note/care.

I would say wrong build :D

Well we had this discussion already. However it's a bug - a well known (frustrating) one - but you can build different with your stats to avoid it :p

I have had them walk through a stun beam,ensnare,darkness, drain strength ,electric,and fire trap
all at the same time with out it even slowing them down and all my damage stats are over 4000

When they decide to ruin your game, nothing can stop the superorcs, nor gas, nor auras, nor traps...You can just pray for they not come and, if they do,sit down on the floor and weep. Too bad they love the best maps, King's and Sky.