Sign in to follow this  
Jazzik777

Initiate - Enemy Drain Questions

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has experimented with this, what exactly does it do? Does it work well in conjunction with hero boost, just thinking that it might make for a good AFK.

Let me know thoughts

Cheers

i have not tested it much but i do got a lvl 70 female monk. i decided to make a male monk because the ninja suit and the hero boost seemed to cool to pass. BTW description on that will explain it all

( Enemy Drain is an Initiate ability that lowers the damage, movement speed, and resistances of any nearby enemies )

Enemy drain reduces enemy stats, making them do less damage/take more damage etc. As far as I'm aware, it does stack with other similar effects, but don't quote me on that.

It is considered very weak compared to alternative options such as the monk tower boost. In insane and lower it can be useful, but in NM it is not very useful.

It does stack with other things that weaken enemies, and it also can be used in conjunction with things that buff your group, which are all that much more effective when both your stats are being buffed and the enemy's are being weakened.

It's not really useless, but it's a lot more effective with allies nearby.

I have 79 boost Initiate, usually when I'm bored I afk with her besides my Summoner or Aura Initiate and dual buff both the remote defence and enemy drain, works wonders!
But more practically speaking it's not worth the hassle, it's fun I'll give you that, just not as viable as Monk's boost abilities! Although, I mainly prefer the Remote Boost over the Enemy Drain, it's much better imo.