What is better kg or ww survial for armor

I've been doing kg nmhcmm survival for ages now n can't get even come close to the sup or ult armor seen on the forums. Is there a better map to farm armor? I hear ww survial is good.

Winter Wonderland is good for the campaign rewards, coal, etc. I don't think it's that good for armor.
King's Game NMHCMM is definitely your best choice.

I didn't think MM mattered for armor but you would still want HC enabled. Isnt MM more for like weapon loot?

Mix Mode doesn't matter between weapons and armor.

Long story short, weapons "get good" faster than armor does, so when you turn MM on, you'll probably think weapons get a bigger boost than armor, but that's intrinsic to the system, not Mix Mode.

Actually I bought into the myth that King's Game gives best armor drops, period. But to my horror best I've found was one crappy supreme boot. So I got back to my previously most farmed map - Sky City. Always get at least 1-2 sup/ulti pieces, not anywhere near to the stuff floating around in the trading section but hey at least it's self farmed legit ultimate stuff!

So simple thing - according to my experience: Sky City drops > King's Game drops.
Plus you wouldn't want to miss out on those Ultimate Sonoblsaters! Got an Ulti+ last week, 122k dmg when maxed haha :D !!!

Ww over kg IMO, takes way longer but has way higher quality drops(less drops/per min) got 2 ults and 4 supreme drops from my last 2 runs

There is no best map for armor drops. Any map that reaches max quality has the possibility of giving the best armor, it's just based on luck. I've gotten better sup/ult drops from all the shards maps than from King's Game.

King's game is beast for trans.... After you've farmed your fill of trans gear, KG is not the best map anymore (but it is still decent). I love Sky City personally since I'm not willing to do WW or Karathiki due to long map time.

Back when it akatiti came out I did a few runs, got nothing :P

Might just have been my luck but imo its not worth it

I hope this answer is somewhat more definitive than "XX is better cuz i ults all tha time lol".

Here are the map variables that relate to quality from the actual game (DefaultDunDef.ini)

I'm not 100% sure how these actually affect drop quality, but I think it's safe to say the value of "EquipmentQualityMultiplier" is significant.

KINGS GAME

EquipmentWeightingMultiplier=8.0
EquipmentQualityMultiplier=2.32
MapAdditiveDroppedEquipmentQuality=0.1285
EqupmentRandomizerAdditionPerScalingWave=0.434

WINTER WONDERLAND

SKY CITY

EquipmentWeightingMultiplier=5.4
EquipmentQualityMultiplier=2.35
MapAdditiveDroppedEquipmentQuality=0.136,
EqupmentRandomizerAdditionPerScalingWave=0.432

As you can see, King's game and WW are identical. Sky City is a little higher, but has a lower weighting? (Number of drops? total guess here...)

If you really want to checkout how the quality is calculated, checkout DunDefEnemy.uc from the DDDK. Read the function SpawnDroppedEquipment() at line 1514.

:P

Personally, I prefer Sky City as I find it significantly easier to beat than the King's Game.

I thought it is not important what map to farm as KG, WW and Sky all reach the loot cap?!

I hope this answer is somewhat more definitive than "XX is better cuz i ults all tha time lol".

Here are the map variables that relate to quality from the actual game (DefaultDunDef.ini)

I'm not 100% sure how these actually affect drop quality, but I think it's safe to say the value of "EquipmentQualityMultiplier" is significant.

KINGS GAME

WINTER WONDERLAND

SKY CITY

EquipmentWeightingMultiplier=5.4
EquipmentQualityMultiplier=2.35
MapAdditiveDroppedEquipmentQuality=0.136,
EqupmentRandomizerAdditionPerScalingWave=0.432

As you can see, King's game and WW are identical. Sky City is a little higher, but has a lower weighting? (Number of drops? total guess here...)

If you really want to checkout how the quality is calculated, checkout DunDefEnemy.uc from the DDDK. Read the function SpawnDroppedEquipment() at line 1514.

:P

Personally, I prefer Sky City as I find it significantly easier to beat than the King's Game.

Yeah but based the UDK data, CD has the best drops, and a lot of people here are complaining about them ...
Also the difference between Glitterheim and Mystmire is just 0.075, and i've yet to see trans on glitterheim, while on mystmire you get 1-3 per wave.

Well thx for the scientific n mathematical approach. Just did a run on sky city n I think sky city is much easier than kg. pretty much afk but still no insane ultimates or supremes.

I think the weighting is much more important. The quality just seems to be what can be dropped and the weighting is the chance of a such good drop.

CD does not have survival, so no matter how good they make the loot drop numbers (unless they really blow them up), you'll almost never see better than trans :)

CD does not have survival, so no matter how good they make the loot drop numbers (unless they really blow them up), you'll almost never see better than trans :)

I've seen a supreme bone sword on one of my speed run attempts on the legendary mage map :P

Yeah but based the UDK data, CD has the best drops, and a lot of people here are complaining about them ...
Also the difference between Glitterheim and Mystmire is just 0.075, and i've yet to see trans on glitterheim, while on mystmire you get 1-3 per wave.

The CD values are similar to Sky City.

But as mentioned by draemn, it doesn't have survival. You can't go higher than wave 18, so it's less likely you'll find higher quality drops.

Glitterhelm and Mistymire are similar, but they have different wave difficulty scaling:

GLITTERHELM

EnemyDifficultyIncreasePerWave = 0.450000

MISTYMIRE

EnemyDifficultyIncreasePerWave = 0.600000

Wave difficulty affects the drop quality, so I would guess Glitterhelm doesn't reach high enough for Trans?

I have a lot of ultimate and supreme weapons, but nobody want it.. I am selling it for 20M-100M and no one buy a single weapon.. everybody want only obsidian, because common obsidian have better hero-tower stats as a random non obsidian ultimate. Trendy could raise stats for other weapons, because all other weapons is far away from ugly obsidian

Is there a better chance at supreme and Ultimate drops from random awards after beating the boss on challenge maps such as Akatiti jungle?