Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

What did you think of the first hero reveal?

Really cool! However, I've never played a MOBA so I really had no clue how those abilities would affect how you play that char :P
same here im thinking about getting LOTR guardians of midle earth just to get a feal of the moba style

I am pretty excited about it. Been an avid league of legends player, so I'm excited to see the TrendyEnt take on the genre.

Safe choice for your first character, wondering why the skill info included some fairly hard numbers with a few months till release though. Things are going to change, so probably not neccesary to include the specifics as yet (ie. overcharge states it increases lightning AoE by x%, it could just be left at "increases AoE of lightning").

Of course, I'm just nit-picking b/c of the wait (and numbers leads to number crunching, even if it is a little early to be doing so). Hope the next character revealed is a little more of an unknown :)

Pretty clean presentation.

Would've liked to see an unfamiliar character, though. There wasn't much left to the imagination, pre-presentation, when it came to Apprentice.

I enjoyed it. The backstory was nicely written and I'm excited to hear about other heroes.

Pretty clean presentation.

Would've liked to see an unfamiliar character, though. There wasn't much left to the imagination, pre-presentation, when it came to Apprentice.

Sounds like a plan. The next hero reveal will feature a brand-new hero.

I have no clue what's going on.

Is there anything I can clarify?

Where can I find the "hero reveal" information? I pretty much barely know anything about DD2.

You should get to know more :D

Here's the reveal trailer for DD2 and just a few days ago, Trendy revealed the first hero in DD2, the awesome and ever exciting, Apprentice.

You should get to know more :D

Here's the reveal trailer for DD2 and just a few days ago, Trendy revealed the first hero in DD2, the awesome and ever exciting, Apprentice.

Well I seen the trailer before and saw the PVP video as well. That's pretty much all I know about DD2. (lol) Thank you for the link to the "Apprentice" page.

+1 Thumbs Up for You!

Well I seen the trailer before and saw the PVP video as well. That's pretty much all I know about DD2. (lol) Thank you for the link to the "Apprentice" page.

+1 Thumbs Up for You!

Check out the link in my sig. I've tried to keep it updated with all that's been revealed so far.

Where can I find the "hero reveal" information? I pretty much barely know anything about DD2.

I think the mistake trendy is making is trying to make 2 separate games and calling it dungeon defenders 2. And to confuse it even more they have put dun def 1 on the dun def 2 website.

Makes no sence to me, i dont get the whole point of the moba thing. I just want a improved version of dungeon defenders, with new maps, chars etc. I know thats meant to be on the way, but there is no clear info onto what actually is really happening. Especially for the vast vast majority of people who have no like or passion for whatever 'moba' is.

I think the mistake trendy is making is trying to make 2 separate games and calling it dungeon defenders 2. And to confuse it even more they have put dun def 1 on the dun def 2 website.

Makes no sence to me, i dont get the whole point of the moba thing. I just want a improved version of dungeon defenders, with new maps, chars etc. I know thats meant to be on the way, but there is no clear info onto what actually is really happening. Especially for the vast vast majority of people who have no like or passion for whatever 'moba' is.

Have you read the Game (FAQ) section of the website? It clearly lays out our plans.

Oh for the love of god just show us the full bloody roster already nobody likes suspense! This is worse than Christmas!

Oh for the love of god just show us the full bloody roster already nobody likes suspense! This is worse than Christmas!

Patience is the key, if you look at the hero page you can see at the bottom it says showcase coming soon.

Can't wait to see it.