Sign in to follow this  
Dredd

[PC] The RNG Game Discussion Thread!

Hey Dredd, welcome back. Haven't seen you in a while, glad to see you posting again. :)

Anyway, is this going to be a single event item of it's own, like the Jason Vorhee's Mask? Or is this going to be the beginning of a new set to come?

I subscribed and downloaded this map, but when we tried to practice, we can't because click to custom missions maps then pop-up overlay with DD workshop. Anybody can help?

Sorry about last night. I know some of you were waiting on me to get back in the chat room. I left my computer logged into DD and my daughter somehow figured out a way to delete my hero. =(

Rage balloon deflated. I hope he can be recovered.

*Edit*

All of his gear was in my item box. Whew. I'll just start leveling another one.

I would love to run this, but the event group chat is empty? I never ran it on a Monday before. Not sure if I have start chasing down the event hosts?

Scratch that.

Thanks to Eagle for allowing us to hound him down, and hosting for us. Muchachoez Grachiasz

Unfortunately it was to late to sign up. Just saw the thread today. Are these events every week?

Unfortunately is was to late to sign up. Just saw the thread today. Are these events every week?

They can vary, sometimes there's these standalone ones and sometimes there's a series like the Reternia Shards events which almost guarantees a map a week - 2 weeks.

The event went by so fast! I joined in a game and like 15-20m later we were done lol. Was a crapton of ogres as usual lol, and i think one of the fastest ones i've done so far XD.

I forgot to express my thanks after my Reruption run. Thought the event was great. Event host Eagle was very cool. At 1st there was noone in the event group chat room, but Eagle responded quickly to a private msg I sent, and I'd like to say thanks for that. Keep up the great work everyone, I'm looking forward to more good times.

you can always find some buddies and do the map yourself on open if you want the extra challenge!

This event is a standalone event, not a series.

Looking at the date of your post, I believe you were referring to the recent previous held event. (Volcanic Eruption)

Thus begs the same question, Is the RNG game a series of events as well, or not?

Ummm... I don't know what happened to this thread.... someone changed something?

It looks like the Volcanic Re-Ruption thread had its title changed and first post edited to reflect the new/upcoming event. But of course all the old replies are still there. It's a bit confusing to people who hadn't see the thread prior, haha. "Wait, the RNG's Game is already over?! How did I miss that?"

It looks like the Volcanic Re-Ruption thread had its title changed and first post edited to reflect the new/upcoming event. But of course all the old replies are still there. It's a bit confusing to people who hadn't see the thread prior, haha. "Wait, the RNG's Game is already over?! How did I miss that?"

Nah your good man. R.N.G. Game is still on. Mischief and the gang made a fun one. Trendy live stream will be showing it off on there friday fun stream or what ever it's called.

Nah your good man. R.N.G. Game is still on. Mischief and the gang made a fun one. Trendy live stream will be showing it off on there friday fun stream or what ever it's called.

Is it normal that i can jump almost over the whole map if i try it myself on open mode? Had the same problem with Vulcanic? :/

Erm, is there going to be a link to the map posted? They said they would after fun friday but I don't know where to get it from still.

After doing the event, it seemed really easy. We were using 4k builders and didn't even have to upgrade. Could have easily been done with lower level players being active. The randomly taking 100k damage and space jump made it fun, but it was really easy for anyone that had a trans set. Easiest event so far, by far.