Sign in to follow this  
TheCrystalDefender

Supreme Seahorses

Hey all i was just wondering is there actual such things as the supreme seahorse mark. I musta farmed well in the thousand mark now and i have only got 5 fairly good ones..

I was just wondering if there is an actual thing as sup seahorses.

Also where is the best place to get djinns like good ones with great stats im currently looking for Ult or higher is there specific place to grab em thanks if anyone could help

There are. Ult seahorses are also possible, but there has only been one ult and around 3 sups. Very rare. And TD or WW will have good genies as campaign rewards

Ahhh thats good to know i just got to the point that i was wasting my time on aquanos. Im so determined now to get a sup seahorse lol ult will be amazing lol well so would sup lol got so many of the buggers lol

There are. Ult seahorses are also possible, but there has only been one ult and around 3 sups. Very rare. And TD or WW will have good genies as campaign rewards

Thanks for the info!

does this mean you could now get an ult++ seahorse

You'd have better chances buying 10 Lottery Tickets, and winning all 10 at once.

You might as well label it impossible. A U++ Horse spawning would never happen within our farming lives.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the Sup / Ult seahorse that exist? I'm curious to see it's stats.

Stats will be the same as a trans since the caps are the same on drop unless you get an ult++. So think up to high 400s. But stats don't make the seahorse as much as base dmg does.

I don't know if ult++ is possible as I've not checked. But I do know that if ult is possible then ult+ should be also.

Outside of the trading click, I have seen a couple of supremes before. Sadly but in a ironic sort of way, once in a random pub that I ran to help someone farm a seahorse, he got one. He was a new player and he dropped it and asked me to see if his was any good. Lol, I told him yes and not to sell it and don't worry about farming for a seahorse anymore cause he had hit the lottery. Sad cause I think he quit a week later and that beauty is just collecting dust.

what does it get to in open

Not sure. This was a legit fake seahorse created by someone on a fake auction to troll people, then people made copies...

Not sure. This was a legit fake seahorse created by someone on a fake auction to troll people, then people made copies...
oh thats intense

oh thats intense

Was only intense because I was stilling playing at the time.

And to the OP... Don't even try and farm them

And not a supreme seahorse, just a trans. Of course it does predate the supreme quality label as I got it as a reward when trans was the top item in loot land.

And not a supreme seahorse, just a trans. Of course it does predate the supreme quality label as I got it as a reward when trans was the top item in loot land.

That seahorse still wouldn't reach Supreme quality because there is a negative stat.

That seahorse still wouldn't reach Supreme quality because there is a negative stat.

True. Sorry if I implied that it would be a supreme otherwise. :)

But this is my best one out of over 600 farmed by me. I have received around 10 or so that all break 20k, and even one that is in the high 21k range, but all of those didn't have the good ability stats. And none of them out of all 6xx go higher than 4xx on stats nor 4k on base damage. And I think over 600 is enough to be statistically viable. Not absolute truth but indicative of the norms. Of course the DDDK provides the absolutes.

But this is my best one out of over 600 farmed by me. I have received around 10 or so that all break 20k, and even one that is in the high 21k range, but all of those didn't have the good ability stats. And none of them out of all 6xx go higher than 4xx on stats nor 4k on base damage. And I think over 600 is enough to be statistically viable. Not absolute truth but indicative of the norms. Of course the DDDK provides the absolutes.

This is your best one and it doesn't even have hero health...Really sad and discouraging!

This is your best one and it doesn't even have hero health...Really sad and discouraging!

:(

I've had good ones with both high 400s on hero hp & dmg - but the neg ability 2 killed the deal for me.

Grey-1, did you actually spent upgrades in any stats other than damage on that seahorse?

I've farmed Aquanos a little for seahorses, but don't actually know what kind of numbers are good (base unupgraded) because I don't quite know how to figure out what kinda of damage a seahorse will get after all upgrades. Am I right in thinking a seahorse with a base of 4k damage and about 290+ upgrades will reach 20k damage?

Grey-1, did you actually spent upgrades in any stats other than damage on that seahorse?

I've farmed Aquanos a little for seahorses, but don't actually know what kind of numbers are good (base unupgraded) because I don't quite know how to figure out what kinda of damage a seahorse will get after all upgrades. Am I right in thinking a seahorse with a base of 4k damage and about 290+ upgrades will reach 20k damage?

An approximate value to calculate the max dmg is : (max ups - 5) * 60 + base dmg
In your case : (290-5)*60+4k = 21.1k. Overall if stats are fine (particulary hp and hskill2), it's really good.

I've not seen a one with 4k or better on base damage. 3.9x - yes, but not above at least on trans.

I spent a couple of upgrade on the shots per (sps), and a some more to get max number of projectiles. But other than that it all went to damage. I lucked out on projectile speed, but I recall that the base wasn't as high as I would have liked.