Sign in to follow this  
xytech

Can event hosts receive event items?

Not talking about trade here, I'm wondering if event hosts can receive an event item. I'm asking this cause I got a poison I would like to give away, and I was planning to make it a poll between Mang, Mischief and Draemn.

I dont see why not..

Because there's a rule that event hosts can't trade event items, I'm just curious if that also goes for receiving/giving.

At the time the rule was created, it was decided that event hosts can't trade, but can be given items straight up in this manner. The whole no trading can be a bit of a grey area (wow, I just looked up and there are over 45 people in the tim hortons line...) as we don't have a 100% clear rule for ever scenario (we're debating some changes as well). In general, the main issue that caused the rule in the first place is to make it more transparent and ensure that hosts do not profit off the value of the items (i.e. buy them off people we run for a low price).

(wow, I just looked up and there are over 45 people in the tim hortons line...)

That's the most Canadian thing I've read today.

Yes I know there are Tim Hortons in the US.

You need to make one. Nobody can defeat the power of Mischief YOLO Mode :D

I will make it once the auction is over, the second part of the giveaway will be RNG so everyone can join in. Before this I'd like to know how many cubes I have available.