Depth Charge 80/80 Lost...

Herro Defneders,

I just got a legit Depth charge 80/80 and traded it to my friend(so we can beat aquanos hard) but when he accepted the trade my Depth Charge was gone. This has happened in the past with several other items. I doubt their duped because I got them from players without plus. If there's anything anyone can do or can give me good advice, please reply below. I could really use some help, that was my favorite weapon and did 21K :/

• 4 weeks later...
lots of non plus players dupe items seen it before i mean look at how many skittles and sodas addictions there are out there and you realize that those events were out before defenders went to plus.

It just happes sometimes, two examples you just stated.
I had a 68^ kairy that I JUST farmed myself, I didn't need it so I traded it to my friend, put in trade, start, he start, and it looked a little bit weird and the trade was still open but the kairy was gone.
Also, I was going to trade a 85^ rod farmed myself and give it to somebody, trade completed normal, but wasn't in his item box, the next 80^ I gave him DID appear in his item box, so yeah...