98^ soul focuser-Anjmorin2010
dps resist set for 83-Bewfyboy
72^ genie-Robthealien

Just post your psn and what you might need

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said you've given all your tower gear away, but I'll check just in case you have some pieces laying around. Tower Squire gear (pristine armour Lvl 90), a tower squire weapon and tower leather armour for Lvl 83?

Any tower pristine helm would probably be an upgrade from what I currently have. Am using a 75^ helm and he's lvl 90... lol Have had absolutely horrible luck trying to farm for a good pristine helm or finding someone that has one to trade.

I should be on most of tonight in about an hour so just send an invite whenever if you have anything that you think I could use :)

PSN: Duncan_Mcc

I hate to sound greedy but I would love a crysknife, a good shai hulud, a strong App weapon for 74, some good level 74 armor, any rare event item, or just some good leveled pets if you have any :)
PSN ID: NuclearPanduhh

I know you said you've given all your tower gear away, but I'll check just in case you have some pieces laying around. Tower Squire gear (pristine armour Lvl 90), a tower squire weapon and tower leather armour for Lvl 83?

Any tower pristine helm would probably be an upgrade from what I currently have. Am using a 75^ helm and he's lvl 90... lol Have had absolutely horrible luck trying to farm for a good pristine helm or finding someone that has one to trade.

I should be on most of today so just send an invite whenever if you have anything that you think I could use :)

Gave all of my 1000+ dmg armour sets away my item box is empty lol

Thank you soooooooooo much for the 228^ Undying Rod and the 100^ Godly Electric Short Sword! YOU ROCK!!

Gave all of my 1000+ dmg armour sets away my item box is empty lol

Haha, that's alright, thought I'd ask anyways :P

can i have the monk gear or the 199^ DPS junbao? would appreciate, im power leveling him to 90 and a set would be nice

If you still have it could I get the Soul Focuser and Laser Robot? :)

Need a new soul focuser and I traded my last laser robot.

i got corrupted for the second time last week and i really need some things i can use or have trade value so can i have the soul focuser or laser robo please?

This is a terrific display of generosity. While you've not answered the question about why or whether you're quitting the game, it doesn't really matter. Much respect, both as a player and for the generosity.

I'd be interested in the 83 resist set if its still available. Regardless, best of luck in your next gaming venture =)

PSN:EX-VITA

Laser robot should go to a good home like my tavern, it's laser bot friendly. I oil them everyday.
ON_MY_MIND
Edit: I just read the rest and saw 2 or 3 people ask for the laser bot, ah well. Good luck to slooshi. Very kind of you to give these types of items away.