Sign in to follow this  
iqdot

What drops like in CD NMHC?

Hey Guys,

So I'm quite far off being able to do CD NMHC but it piqued my interest on what kind of drops people find and are given at the end for doing it? A lot of trans? Maybe supreme and ultimates common?

You get the ****tiest loot you can possibly imagine for such a hard map. If you are lucky you get an ULT e-spear the size of a toothpick(monk). Ive never gotten any usefull armor. Not even transc.

For the amount of effort you put into the map the rewards are lacking.

I have only ever got one decent e-sword. Everything else is either low stats/low ups.

Really? You don't get accesories or random drops like the KG and Temple? Man I remember doing Temple and getting like Supreme, Trans and Ultimate random drops on just Insane.

That's disappointing to hear, like really disappointing.

You'd be the first one to be disappointed in the "quality of drops per time spent" category.

Wait... did I say first? I meant... well, how many copies of the game were sold? You'd be the latest in whatever number that is.

That's how many people are disappointed with what Trendy thinks your time is worth. You will literally spend a thousand hours just trying to get CDNM knocked out, and Trendy would like to thank you with the same crappy reward rate of literally anything else in the game. You would THINK that after accomplishing probably the hardest task in the game, they'd toss you a bone with some rockin' gear. But no, even after basically mastering the game, having no real challenges left, they're worried just GIVING YOU SOMETHING GOOD will be too easy. Not sure what would BE "too easy" at that point, because if you've beaten CDNM, the entire game is basically already too easy. But you know... who says they have to justify anything to anyone.

Because they absolutely will not be told how crappy their rewarding system is, because they've never actually had to use it. When you can code yourself all the Ultimate++ gear you want, why do you care if the reward system for everyone else is fun or not? Trendy already has your money, their job is done!

In waves drops are bad and not worth considering. If anything, maybe 1 trans per run?

Rewards for completing, well they are just random. Personally, for how hard and long this map is, I would have liked weapon rewards to be guaranteed Ultimate (or Supreme) and above.

you'd be the first one to be disappointed in the "quality of drops per time spent" category.

Wait... Did i say first? I meant... Well, how many copies of the game were sold? You'd be the latest in whatever number that is.

That's how many people are disappointed with what trendy thinks your time is worth. You will literally spend a thousand hours just trying to get cdnm knocked out, and trendy would like to thank you with the same crappy reward rate of literally anything else in the game. You would think that after accomplishing probably the hardest task in the game, they'd toss you a bone with some rockin' gear. But no, even after basically mastering the game, having no real challenges left, they're worried just giving you something good will be too easy. Not sure what would be "too easy" at that point, because if you've beaten cdnm, the entire game is basically already too easy. But you know... Who says they have to justify anything to anyone.

Because they absolutely will not be told how crappy their rewarding system is, because they've never actually had to use it. When you can code yourself all the ultimate++ gear you want, why do you care if the reward system for everyone else is fun or not? Trendy already has your money, their job is done!

AMEN TO THAT, MAN

Trendy is seriously screwing us over. CD is nothing but one huge disappointment. Most of the time, you get a <100 upgrades E-weapon. A terrible crystalline accessory, which is outmatched by WW and Akatiti in every possible way. And a few random loot. Which is always incredibly useful. Why use that E-cannon, if you get a blunderbuss, right? And pets/armor, that suffer from RNG. Why not alter the reward system, so that you should at LEAST get a 200^ weapon. And an ultimate/supreme armor piece, and not a f*****g 53 mana godly. The other high difficulty maps also from the same problem. And Trendy won't be fixing that anytime soon because hey, who cares about longevity, right? You'd be better of modding you own items...

Why not alter the reward system, so that you should at LEAST get a 200^ weapon. And an ultimate/supreme armor piece, and not a f*****g 53 mana godly. The other high difficulty maps also from the same problem.

After 10 runs from any map, you'd have a hard time getting better stuff from it. When you have 10 200^ weapons, you will feel that it isn't enough anymore.
I agree the RNG could be better, but Trendy's main problem is the number of players with 1000+ hours. If all those players had only 100 hours, the rng wouldn't be so troublesome and still deliver good stuff.

Now, I hope trendy has learnt the lesson for DD2, and that they don't expect people will stop playing after just a mere thousand hours.

The problem is that even AFTER beating CDNM, Trendy still thinks you need to "earn it".

Trendy: Congrats! You beat CDNM!

Player: Thanks! I put like 1000 hours into the game, and I've done almost every single other thing in the game trying to get to this point. It was a lot of work, but I didn't want to give up. What do I get for beating this?

Trendy: Let's see! *rolls dice*

Player: Hmmm... that's pretty awful. You realize what the stats needed to BEAT this are, right? What good does this do me?

Trendy: Well, we can't just REWARD you. You've gotta earn that Ultimate E-Cannon.

Player: "Earn" it? I just played your game for 1000 hours, what about that doesn't just scream "EARNED IT" to you?

Trendy: But if we just GIVE you-

Player: Let me stop you there, I played this for ONE THOUSAND HOURS. You're not "giving" me anything.

Trendy: Ahem... but if we just GIVE you something you'd find useful, then everything would be too easy!

Player: What would? What's left that would be too easy? I've finished Mix Mode Nightmare Survival on every map trying to get the gear to beat THIS. There's nothing left! How about you just let me have some fun?

Trendy: This IS fun! Bye!

Now, I hope trendy has learnt the lesson for DD2, and that they don't expect people will stop playing after just a mere thousand hours.

All I can do is read this and laugh... oh lol!