Obligatory Ultimate Defender Celebration!

After 1441 hours of procrastination in this wonderful game I finally managed to get it. Ultimate Defender! Thanks to everyone who has helped me with those last stupid challenges (War of Djinn only took 40min which was a big surprise after being told it would take hours) I don't plan on leaving anytime soon and I hope to see the rest of ya for quite some time :3

And yes, the last trophy I needed was Sky City on NM :P

Congrats!

I just did Sky O Love on NM tonight and all I need are a few more levels on Mythical Real Time Strategist and Ill be in the club as well! :D

Sky O Love wasnt bad at all. Not anything like I was told it was like. It was actually pretty easy. Just a big pain doing the matches! lol

Omg yeah! I finished it and I'm like, "that's it?" I used a fairy and my jester and just took the hits until the matches were done. Good luck getting MRTS!

Yep, thats exactly what I did too.

My fairy isnt anything special either (like 2.4k or something) but I do have 90% general res in NM so between the both of them, it was quite funny how long I lasted without to much of my health disappearing and me having to move for a min. lol

Sky O Love wasnt bad at all. Not anything like I was told it was like. It was actually pretty easy. Just a big pain doing the matches! lol

It was almost impossible one year ago. Try to do it with 1-2k stats without EV, Summoner and Jester.

It was almost impossible one year ago. Try to do it with 1-2k stats without EV, Summoner and Jester.

Oh god that would be hard O.o No way in hell im trying that though :P never doing that map again!

Congrats! What are you going to do now?

Well, after all was done, I decided it was FINALLY time to make my DPS characters. I only had a pretty good Jester so I'm working on a fully usable Barbarian and Monk so I can hold my own on high DPS maps because up until now I was relying on friends :P I'm also starting to collect some smaller Event items to use on my characters instead of those ugly Santa accessories.