Sign in to follow this  
StanYz

Cube bugged away

Hello,

I just went into a couple of shops to hunt for some nice stuff as always basically, and when I finally find a set that is worth spending my cube on, *** hits the fan.

After some negotiating he throws in a pretty good kobold and we make the deal, basic procedure, trade is initiated, i put the cube in, he the armor set and the kobold, both confirm, the cash sound and my itembox pop up, everything good, right?

NO! The cube is gone and neither the kobold nor any of the parts of the armor made it into my itembox, the shop was very laggy which probably had to do something with that, but furthermore, soon as I said the cube is gone and I didn't get any of the stuff, he instantly kicked me and I can't do anything right now basically.

Is there any way for the Trendy guys to check my trading history or something like that and fix the error? I finally had found something that actually was worth buying for my cube and then this ...

Would really appreciate help here.

Greetz

Oh and in case it is not clear, I don't even want my cube back, I want what is rightfully mine, the armor set and the kobold.

And the name of the shopowner was "King Tom"

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051492377

/edit Stepped in contact with him, he neither got the cube, nor has he still got the set, so it seems like both the cube, aswell as the set + the kobold are completely gone, some help please!

This is a known issue that can happen during trades, usually due to a host's poor connection to the internet. Unfortunately, as trades are not saved in our database, we are unable to restore items lost in these bad trades. We sincerely apologize for the frustration this issue has caused you, and hope you will continue playing Dungeon Defenders.

Look at the time put into this post to explain an known issue in the game and here is Super mod to phone it in some more for trendy the stunning differences in these posts just goes to show you how hard they are at work on bugs : ) well played trendy ! phone it in some more