Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

March Community XP Discussion Thread

what the hell it says on the google doc invite sent to me no reply ........... i tried join the dam thing about 6 times and couldnt connect jus get black screen i dont see how thats a no reply i sent trendyent2 a million messages and got nothing back i know its not my network im running 30 mbps net so what does this mean im out 50 mil xp cuz their lobby wont let me join i joined trendyent2 before to relevel my lost character so any connection issue is on their end what do i do

Have to get offline now. Family is arriving. So disregard my earlier request for reinvite.

PSN: Soleiko

Thanks for the XP although I was really bummed we didn't get to run a match seeing as this would have been my first event and hopeefully we can play the next one

guys/gals if your name was spelled wrong on google doc send them a message that that happened and you might get it changed thats what happened to me but i just got invited but im on xbox

Yea I sent TrendyEnt2 and TrendyEnt3 a message on PSN but my wife and I never recieved invites, even tho google doc says my wife participated, she did not. Im a little disappointed but there is always next month I guess.

For me the event this month were expected to fulfill the 50 million XP. What must have been frustrating for some players "at least for me" went to see the player's trendy with a gun and familiars that we can not get because these events do not happen more.
My idea not know if it's feasible, but it would create an event with at least double xp, and if the player plays it on pure strategy, or survival, he wins a familiars. Example: if the map is the month glitterhelm caverns beyond the double xp it would take a skittles, and depending on the map you will most voted one familiars with good attributes.
In short this is my idea, and I think that would satisfy most of the new players who have not had the opportunity to play the events of familiars and weapons they had before. Or launch a dlc where we can get.
grateful for the attention.

psn id: valtir1982

For me the event this month were expected to fulfill the 50 million XP. What must have been frustrating for some players "at least for me" went to see the player's trendy with a gun and familiars that we can not get because these events do not happen more.
My idea not know if it's feasible, but it would create an event with at least double xp, and if the player plays it on pure strategy, or survival, he wins a familiars. Example: if the map is the month glitterhelm caverns beyond the double xp it would take a skittles, and depending on the map you will most voted one familiars with good attributes.
In short this is my idea, and I think that would satisfy most of the new players who have not had the opportunity to play the events of familiars and weapons they had before. Or launch a dlc where we can get.
grateful for the attention.

psn id: valtir1982

man i would farm t-26's all day every day!

I wish people would want a good challenge instead of having the fun factor every time. (aka: low gravity) Sure low gravity is fun, but it gets boring after awhile. The same goes for "raining ogres". (except for it being as fun as "low gravity".) I guess people just want the easy 50 million XP.