Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

March Community XP Discussion Thread

My husband's PSN Id is spelled wrong due to my error (the wife, Akimie75)... It is Mechmind not Mechimd, Sorry for the confusion.

Just wanted to share this with those who may have not noticed it on the document:

Please read:
Due to technical difficulties, TrendyEnt3 is unable to send out invites at this time. Due to the volume of players signing up, you may be asked to simply take the 50,000,000 xp in the lobby so that we may move on to the next group of players. We plan on having another low gravity event soon to make up for this. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Also a suggestion, why not just have a happy hour with double xp, a double XP weekend, or dub XP day? Maybe even make it on a specific map. This would prevent the hassle of having to create the google doc, send invites to ALL participants, reinvite those who reply late to a invitation. This would ensure that everyone is able to participate and not overwhelm the staff.

Hi , im on the google doc with my husband, and his name is mispelled, its Mechmind and it shows i was invited and participated but I have not recieved an invite yet, i have sent a msg to TrendyEnt2 and TrendyEnt3 via PSN however have not heard anything as of yet.Just didnt know where or how to get ahold of the crew running this event so thought id try here : )

I can't make the event later my psn is tyreik_123 and i put do for anytime .
cause i going to get lunch with a friend at 11:45 eastern standard time
so if possible just put me at the back of the list if not thats okay

guys/gals if your name was spelled wrong on google doc send them a message that that happened and you might get it changed thats what happened to me but i just got invited but im on xbox

Best birthday gift ever! And yes, it's my birthday today ^.^

Happy B-day. Glad to hear good stuff going today, believe me.

I missed my invites at 2 due to emergency reasons. I'm hoping to get in still, even if it is just for the lobby xp. Though it would be understandable if I don't.

PSN: Soleiko

Sorry, when I accepted the invitation, it was full that I couldn't join.
Could you please send me an invite again?

PSN: KawaiiBloom

I just checked with the google doc, I didn't participate the event but my name on the list is green?