Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

March Community XP Discussion Thread

Ha i'm all alone at 7:00 and also what is the map and modifier i never found it if it was posted at all

This month is Low Gravity on Glitterhelm Caverns!

this should be fun probably almost as crazy as summit with low gravity. in other words i'm most likely going to fall in the lava a lot!

And another thing is it possible for me to change my time on the google doc? see i get home two diferent ways and today i'm getting home the fast way so i may be home around 5:30 to 6:00 EDT. instead of 7:00 EDT.

um you spelled my name wrong on google doc so could you posible change that i just dount wanna miss out on the event because of it

The Ps3 section of document is messed up it has names already in orange and green? Are you not finished with it yet or am I looking at an old document?

Ahh I never made it in total bummer

What is your online name and what platform do you play on? The PS3 event section has not been updated with the new names yet.

The Ps3 section of document is messed up it has names already in orange and green? Are you not finished with it yet or am I looking at an old document?

Yeah I noticed that also, the PS3 part is the list from last month. So the PS3 section won't be updated until tomorrow?

What is your online name and what platform do you play on? The PS3 event section has not been updated with the new names yet.

I'm on ps3 an my psn is the same as username. Shekeone69

I'm on ps3 an my psn is the same as username. Shekeone69

The PS3 event is tomorrow. Expect the final participation list to appear tomorrow morning!