Well, it has been awhile since I've visited the forums... and apparently they exploded and reformed as something else. At least I still have the forum title Mark Singer gave me ;D

I have done a little research on DD2 and it looks great so far! I like the idea of all the different game types to get more out of the game. I think my only fear about the new game would be that there will be more focus on all the competitive modes and that the original tower defense mode might end up lacking. This would make me sad as it is ridiculously fun.

I'm glad to see that Trendy is still doing well, hope to see some of you in the beta testing!

yh same, everyone talks about the moba part but hopefully they wont make the tower defense bad

Given that Dungeon Defenders in it's primary release was a tower defense game, I doubt they are going to simply overlook the cooperative game mode. This should the the focus of their development in my, and many other players opinions.

The MOBA is going to be a lot of fun to play, and I'm looking forward to it. However that being said I will be spending the vast majority of my time playing the cooperative mode. I have faith in Trendy to not overlook this aspect of their game, after all.. it is what has allowed them to continue into the future, and it wouldn't be a sequel to the original without.

yh same, everyone talks about the moba part but hopefully they wont make the tower defense bad

It's important to remember that the MOBA aspect is almost finished, while the standard tower defense is in pre-alpha or alpha stages.

You have nothing to fear with the cooperative mode. I play it every moment I get, and it is glorious. I can't wait to see what crazy builds people are going to create.

You have nothing to fear with the cooperative mode. I play it every moment I get, and it is glorious. I can't wait to see what crazy builds people are going to create.

Spike blockades only! And will there be a leaderboard? I want to be the first to do the levels so I can top all of them :D

Great :D