Sign in to follow this  
sonicblast2369

Don't count out DD2 for Consoles just yet

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/189271/Sony_kills_concept_approval_makes_moves_to_get_indies_onto_PS4.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GamasutraNews+%28Gamasutra+News%29

Sony plans on waiving patch fees and looking at ways to improve the certification process for independent developers so and forth.

I posted this in the DD2 general section, but not sure how many of you guys/girls go there. This could be huge news for PS4 and DD2 later on.

That little trail of smoke from the candle of hope just turned into a flicker...now if it stays lit (see it posted in the digest sometime) that it will be coming to nexxt gen consoles it will turn into a flame.

That little trail of smoke from the candle of hope just turned into a flicker...now if it stays lit (see it posted in the digest sometime) that it will be coming to nexxt gen consoles it will turn into a flame.
i like your way of descibing things

If this were a ps3 console exclusive it would have been a, much better game.

This is great news but unless 360 follows suit or they are willing to make it ps4 exclusive this will all be for nothing

This is great news but unless 360 follows suit or they are willing to make it ps4 exclusive this will all be for nothing

But that would just be a scumbag move lol.

I don't think Microsoft will sit there and not take action to get games also. It would be a huge loss for Microsoft not to do the same thing.

You can build an excellent gaming-capable PC for $600. That's not much more than the PS4 or next XBOX will cost at launch. Not to mention, with services like Steam, you'd be paying much less for games. So the overall cost of gaming, over a span of time, would be less. The cost issue used to be a good reason for console lovers (myself included) to stay away from PC gaming. Not anymore.

This is true...if you like to be a single player playing with others online. If you want to multiplay with anyone you live with that would require 3 desktops along with 3 sets of games etc. etc. etc. and that would cost more money in the long run vs. getting a console and doing a split screen. Yes PC is better than current gen consoles but in our house its like one person on the console, one person on a pc, another playing a handheld and that totally was disconnected. The console version of DD allowed all of us to play together not separate. So you figured that would add up to about 1800 for the pc's and thats just the tower not the LCD screens, then lets say about 15 a pop for the game and that comes out to waaaaay more than a console.

This is true...if you like to be a single player playing with others online. If you want to multiplay with anyone you live with that would require 3 desktops along with 3 sets of games etc. etc. etc. and that would cost more money in the long run vs. getting a console and doing a split screen. Yes PC is better than current gen consoles but in our house its like one person on the console, one person on a pc, another playing a handheld and that totally was disconnected. The console version of DD allowed all of us to play together not separate. So you figured that would add up to about 1800 for the pc's and thats just the tower not the LCD screens, then lets say about 15 a pop for the game and that comes out to waaaaay more than a console.

Agree, I was pc gaming from 1995-2008 then I switch to ps3 and never look back.

console4life :p

and my PC sucks....

LOL, hopefully there is enough console players out there to warrant the next gen console release. Here's to hoping us "console" players get a chance to play on...

I'm not building a computer to play Dungeon Defenders and other games with slightly better visuals.

On top of that computers slow down, get viruses, require upgrades. Forget all that. Buy a console and just be done. And still play with all mu friends and family who aren't going to build s computer