Don't count out DD2 for Consoles just yet

Im still going to get DD2 for PC. I MIOGHT get it when I get a PS4.

Well, I'm sure that the nonexistent price tag will make it difficult to decide whether or not to double dip. ;)

As I said in the version of this thread in the console section: a terrific gaming PC can be built for only a couple hundred dollars more than what the next-gen consoles will launch at. But when you consider the tremendously-lower cost of games, thanks to services like Steam, the cost of ownership is vastly lower on a gaming PC than a console nowadays. All people think about is the initial price, the "sticker shock" issue, rather than the actual cost. No reason for folks to shy away from gaming on the PC because they think it's too expensive.

That being said, of course I'll be playing on PC/Steam as soon as it's available. But I'll also play DD2 on whatever platform it's available for. We'd all surely like to see it on PS4 and the next XBOX, but only time will tell. Both consoles will need to make patching of games free and time-efficient if they want to woo back indie developers. And in the case of XBOX, do away with the absurd requirement that indie developers need to sign with a bigger publisher (rather than be able to self-publish their title like on any other service.)

Well, I'm sure that the nonexistent price tag will make it difficult to decide whether or not to double dip. ;)

lol, forgot about that! XD