Sign in to follow this  
draemn

[PC] Wild draemn spottings

This event is pretty simple, when you manage to find me anywhere other than the AFK shop section or a lobby titled "draemn's game" or "www.twitch.tv/draemn," post it here in the following format:

Time: {go to this site and "convert to" Canada - Alberta - Calgary}
Notes: {insert any details on the sightings, possible behaviours and if you were spotted or observed without being noticed}
proof: {insert a link to a screenshot or other form of proof}

There will be random prizes rewarded to people who manage to spot the elusive draemn. You can do this at any time :)

Well, it could be done if he's offline on Steam, otherwise STEEPERS GON BE EVEN MORE RICH

lol don't worry I am not that greedy ;) Otherwise yeee I IZ GONA BE DROWN IN DA RICHES

I still need to get my event item from you (from the Sky City Returnia event.) Steam went down for maintenance right after we all did it last Tuesday, and I haven't been back on Steam since. Sent you some PMs on the boards over this past week, but you must not have seen them (or your box is full?) Anyway, I should be hopping on Steam tonight, so I'll message you there.

To keep this on topic, so my post has a purpose: I'll look for you! Also, the Pokemon pic is fantastic. ^_^