DunDef Upcoming Content Additions! (November)

Is the halloween thing for the Xbox 360 also?

I would think that they would roll all the updates to date into one DLC for the consoles.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Microsoft requires that it has to cost money or something...

I'm playing on PC. It's not that I mind paying i'd just like to be able to plan for it.

Wondering if there's any ETA on the Quest for the Lost Eternia Crystals, Part 1?
Other events have more specific dates so not sure if November refers to 1st to 30th or simply some time during November.

One simple question to you dev. How are tower spec squires or App going to defend against an op range class like huntress? They just going to shot down our tower via range within 1 shot.

GG?

Agreed. Nowadays a $50 video card will easily run this game, and smoke the 360 graphically. The PS3's even starting to look dated.

Then why is my $180 card chugging on it?

For the cost of a 360 I can build a full PC that can handle almost any game. People who whine about PCs being expensive don't comprehend that. The best part, that PC will last you into the next console generation.

I challenge you to build a PC for 199.99 that will both play games at the same res as a 360 and last into the next generation and play games as well as the next gen systems; I really really want to see that.

What necessary effort? It takes about as much effort as typing "affordable gaming laptop" into a google search bar. You don't HAVE to go through the trouble of building a mammoth power sucking coolant draining neon lit beast machine just to play games, there are plenty of great, affordable pre-built ones out there.

No, but my 12 year old brother doesn't have the capital to buy a laptop but he has a PS3. Also, I don't know about you, but I've never had a PC that was able to just play every game as I install it without tweaking some settings, or having some error (like this game) that prevents you from playing it until you find a random fix. These things don't happen, and believe it or not, most people don't want to be nor can afford to be bothered by them.

I believe Jer said that the Barbarian was hoped to come out with Part 1 in 'Mid November'

But things may change.

Absolutely loving the support for this wonderful game, looking forward to all of it. :)

Im pretty sure that this new content, which include's new levels, level cap, pets, etc. will come out for consoles, it's very unlikely they won't release it for us console users for they would lose a lot of money and players/buyers if they didn't so let there be peace between PC and console users. Lets let Trendy announce whats going to happen not us....

Shut up PC master race, some people want to spend their time actually gaming and not worrying about their components. Believe it or not, some people don't like all of the necessary effort for PC gaming, and consoles are their only viable option.

no u..

I seem to see a lot of tension in this post. All I can say is that I am expecting this major content to release for PC first. Although it will obviously not be free so you can stop hoping for it players who cant afford. This content release will have to come out for console users because the fact that they wont make something this big free. So Microsoft and PSN will take this update because it will make them money so you console users like me I'm saying that there is a very likely chance this will come out for us as well but not as quickly as steam users.

can we get a price tag on the DLC?

Im sure if you released it not many people would get mad... I just dont want to have to pay 10$ for a new champ. Maybe 10$ for the new champ and the story content, than i could buy PVP after (maybe 5$?)! (from what i read it looks like DLc is going to be split up into different things?) These are just what i think they SHOULD be... Personal opinion

Haha lots of tension yes i agree. Unnecessary as well. Trendy was not shy or holding back at any point when they said very clearly PC will get things first due to the simple fact of how much simpler and easier it is to patch pc as soon as their stuff is rdy. Consoles are going to get everything just at a later date. Don't even see the big issue all the content is usually broken and as someone stated already we are essentially the guinea pig testers. Yes we get the content first but we also end up having to redo alot of stuff cause of same basic issues that just need tweaking. Everyone just smile and wave smile and wave.
As far as the 200 dollar computer no 200 dollars isnt going to build you a computer that will last into the next gen however its not far off. 500 though about 300 higher isn't insane considering how much more you can do with a computer over the 360/ps3 systems(modding just to name the best on the current subject of gaming). Groups do this all the time to help people save money and still enjoy nice modern games. I would like to point out ps3 was 600 when it first came out and the computer tech to build a pc that at this point woulda surpassed it is still cheaper.

Haha lots of tension yes i agree. Unnecessary as well. Trendy was not shy or holding back at any point when they said very clearly PC will get things first due to the simple fact of how much simpler and easier it is to patch pc as soon as their stuff is rdy. Consoles are going to get everything just at a later date. Don't even see the big issue all the content is usually broken and as someone stated already we are essentially the guinea pig testers. Yes we get the content first but we also end up having to redo alot of stuff cause of same basic issues that just need tweaking. Everyone just smile and wave smile and wave.
As far as the 200 dollar computer no 200 dollars isnt going to build you a computer that will last into the next gen however its not far off. 500 though about 300 higher isn't insane considering how much more you can do with a computer over the 360/ps3 systems(modding just to name the best on the current subject of gaming). Groups do this all the time to help people save money and still enjoy nice modern games. I would like to point out ps3 was 600 when it first came out and the computer tech to build a pc that at this point woulda surpassed it is still cheaper.

*Like* ^^ All of the above is true. So please console users be more mature and wait. Its a little thing called patience. And remember like he said PC is the guinea pigs, basically they release it sooner, get all the errors worked out, then release it for console about 1-2 weeks later maybe even shorter, why else do you think people complain about PC DLC more then console DLC?

That PvP will be so fun o_o

And I feel so stupid for not realizing this thread was here until now.

I so wish I had a gaming computer right now :I

*Like* ^^ All of the above is true. So please console users be more mature and wait. Its a little thing called patience. And remember like he said PC is the guinea pigs, basically they release it sooner, get all the errors worked out, then release it for console about 1-2 weeks later maybe even shorter, why else do you think people complain about PC DLC more then console DLC?

You mage should have been vei, he isnt really a Xerath..