Sign in to follow this  
Chris the ranger

New Patch

Unless it's been there since forever and I'm blind, they added "Press Start" under the launch button on the launcher.

Unless it's been there since forever and I'm blind, they added "Press Start" under the launch button on the launcher.

I think it used to say "press start" instead of just start or w/e, but that is new. Any idea if easter stuff was added or just a few changes?

Unfortunately, they didn't correctly set "Patch notes v7.48b" button on the screen "NEWS UPDATES". I just wanted to read, what has been changed. So the button points to the old forum. Well, this is EPIC FAIL :)

To be more correct, there is bad redirection on http://tiny.cc/tn5ncw.

thread ids didn't stay the same with the forum move, so links inside the forum, and outside the forum (wikia? steam forums?) are really broken

the press start on the launcher is nice for steam big picture users. anyone using x360ce does not have to change anything (it worked for me)

The Control pad Start button will now launch the game in addition to clicking play with the mouse being able to launch the game.

my question is were are patch notes now listed on the forums?

I see a DD2 patch notes section but can't find DD patch notes and searching has yielded zero results.

my question is were are patch notes now listed on the forums?

I see a DD2 patch notes section but can't find DD patch notes and searching has yielded zero results.

The patch notes post is in the DD General forum, but it doesn't appear to have been updated for this patch.

The patch notes post is in the DD General forum, but it doesn't appear to have been updated for this patch.

That's a start!
Thanks!

It's too bad Temple O Love didn't get a little attention. That level is garbage and needs to be tweaked.

I already got this patch with the last humble bundle :?

A very simple typo on the original post from what I can gather.

The current patch is 7.48b NOT 7.38b.

The new patch messed up the emulators

You just have to reinstall the emulator, it happens when the game updates.

Is it just me or does the tavern seem darker than normal?

This is what I was afraid of. I still haven't booted up my game since 7.48b came out, so I wasn't sure if it was the case. Back when this year's Christmas tavern theme came out, they greatly upped the brightness of the lighting in the tavern. In that, it made everything look much nicer (and allowed colors, like those in your Eternia Crystal, to actually colorize properly.) The brightness trend continued with the Valentine's theme, but we were worried that the original tavern would revert back to how dark it was last autumn. -_- I really wish they had applied the brightness change to the original tavern skin. Especially if it's all we're going to see for the next seven months.

Wrong thread? I did not make that typo.

I have no idea the post I clicked said something about patch 7.38b I am sure of that.
Yet I see nothing that matches that in this thread so I have no clue why to tell ya the truth it looks like it redirected me or made some kind of other error.
I am almost certain it was an error rather than a mistake on my part.

Oh well either way I guess it means i'm wrong. :ogre: