iPhone Version - Controls

Will the game support any external controller? Or will it just be controlled through display controls. Display controls suck. Can you please support the PS3 Controller? It works fine with JB ;)

Are you asking if they can make PS3 control support for the iPhone version?
First of all I don't think that's possible, second of all this is the wrong Forum section.

If you're talking about the PC version though...
PS3 controllers are not officially compatible with computers. The reason many PC games have Xbox controller support (including DD1) but not PS3 controller support is simply because PS3 controllers don't work on computers. However there are softwares that you can download and install to you computer that do allow Xbox controllers to work on PC. I use motioninjoy. It allows me to connect my controller to the PC through USB or Bluetooth. Bluetooth = no wires, which is awesome. You can change the configuration for the controller to act as an Xbox controller (for games which support Xbox c/), and also a few other configs including the ability to key-map it to different buttons on the keyboard or your mouse.

Anyway, please be more specific next time. This is a very vague thread.

Jailbroken iOS with Blutrol FTW :D
Unfortunately if you're running iOS 6.1.3 already you can't jailbreak anymore.

Are you asking if they can make PS3 control support for the iPhone version?
First of all I don't think that's possible, second of all this is the wrong Forum section.

If you're talking about the PC version though...
PS3 controllers are not officially compatible with computers. The reason many PC games have Xbox controller support (including DD1) but not PS3 controller support is simply because PS3 controllers don't work on computers. However there are softwares that you can download and install to you computer that do allow Xbox controllers to work on PC. I use motioninjoy. It allows me to connect my controller to the PC through USB or Bluetooth. Bluetooth = no wires, which is awesome. You can change the configuration for the controller to act as an Xbox controller (for games which support Xbox c/), and also a few other configs including the ability to key-map it to different buttons on the keyboard or your mouse.

Anyway, please be more specific next time. This is a very vague thread.

This is not a very vague thread; it specifically denotes iPhone in the title and says that "display controls suck." You just weren't aware that PS3 controllers can connect to iOS devices if you're jailbroken, which the OP even said, so you said that he was doing something wrong. This might better fit in the Suggestions subforum, but it is in no way vague or unclear.

The probleme with Blutrol is: On older iphones it kills the performance. On my iphone 4 it doesn't really work. And my iphone 5 is not jailbroken. But there are also controllers that work with non jailbroken iphones.