Dungeon Defenders 2 Co-Op Video Releasing Soon! :D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my Gee. I can't wait! It looks amazing, especially those cannon defenses!

The heroes now look like they're in their teens I think.

Need to work on some of the running animations ... especially the huntress. Looked kinda like a clown running from behind.

In DD1, the Monk looked like he had crippling arthritis and walked anyways, mostly ignoring the pain. :P

Also, the Jester looked like he/she was wearing pants that were tight enough to choke a bear.

Super 1337 video dissection with Pineberries :D

LOL. Thanks guys.
But I'm going to wait a bit before I release this video.
I don't want to release their whole video and edit it like crazy without their permission. Till then!
I will just release regular DD1 Videos till I get a response from pmasher!
But I promise to make this first impressions video to be loud and entertaining as possible for you guys!

few things.

first of all all the new heroes are Removed since apparantly this is a spoiler free zone without actually it saying it is o3o but if you wanna check what they are go to the heroes site, if you inspect the css elements it says their names, just right click their portaits and click inspect element

in the video it looks like the dyrad has little mushroom minions
the machine man seems to be a little guy in a big fat looking machine
the kobold king is being wheeled around in a little cart by another kobold while sitting on a throne on a bunch of explosives
the summoner seems to have a wheel on his back now

Looks good, and @OceanArtist ty for the info on heroes, glad to see Barb is still in there.

Hey guys, sorry about the delay. Iamisom and I have been busy all day with PAX. The video's live, let us know what you think and catch the video here

Dungeon Defenders II Cooperative Gameplay Reveal

Also, we're trying to use this thing people keep telling us is cool called Instagram. Throughout the weekend you'll be able to catch a lot of our adventure (and see our booth in action) here.

Edit: I see some of you have found instagram already :)

so no lie, i watched the gameplay video first, then came here to check out the updates to this thread. danielsound wins with the original rickroll.

anyway, ghost's second rickroll is hands down the absolute best harlem shake video. but i was like "fuggit" and left the song playing in the background while i perused this thread more. happened across daniel posting the gameplay video, and watched the gameplay video with rick astley playing in the background.

i dont know if it was the timing, or just what he was saying and the amount of time that i spent playing DD1, but the 2 went together like peas and carrots.

With the release of the Cooperative game play, piled onto the already existing overload of excitement for the full release of this game, later this year or potentially early next year. I've decided to go ahead and have myself Cryo-frozen until then.

I'm doing this otherwise, I may implode.

Just watched it, It looks awesome. I don't know how im going to wait till its released... need beta key now lol

Hey, can you edit out all the hero names.
We are trying to keep this a spoiler free zone until Trendy actually releases the names themselves. It is much appreciated that you do this immediately.

Thanks.

Ha! I've already copied them down! I won't post them though. I'm better than that. :>