Sign in to follow this  
thebamboobear

Breaking News! Oil Spill in Aquanos

Oil spill in Aquanos killed seahorsies! Goblin environmentalists enraged!
Police arrested a kobold who is believed to be responsible for lighting a fuse that exploded the ship.

:kobold:: "it wasn't me, I swear!"

Should we believe this little cutesy face or should we put him in jail for what he's done?

Credits to DanielSound for posing the kobold (you deserve a cookie) and Mr.Manatee for the idea xD

Previously on Breaking News: Giant Monster Attacks! http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95376-Breaking-News!-Giant-Monster-Attacking-San-Fransisco!

Oil spill in Aquanos killed seahorsies! Goblin environmentalists enraged!
Police arrested a kobold that is believed to be responsible for lighting a fuse that exploded the ship.

:kobold:: "it wasn't me, I swear!"

Should we believe this little cutesy face or should we put him in jail for what he's done?

Credits to DanielSound for posing the kobold (you deserve a cookie) and Mr.Manatee for the idea xD

Bamboo you so have to become the official forums reporter LOL!

I love it!

Please keep them coming.

Oh, all the little seahorsies have "x's" on their eyes!! I love these, you are amazing, thanks for making them and I can't wait for the next Breaking News!

Feel free to come up with an idea for the next one xD

Hmmm... I heard rumors of a monkey in Akatiti that claim to have seen a U.F.O. !? We need a reporter on the scene, please. :)

P.S. I think an Evil donkey is making Tornadoes appear out of thin air in Moraggo... I could be mistaking.

Hmmm... I heard rumors of a monkey in Akatiti that claim to have seen a U.F.O. !? We need a reporter on the scene, please. :)

P.S. I think an Evil donkey is making Tornadoes appear out of thin air in Moraggo... I could be mistaking.

We will investigate these soon o.O
Well, maybe after Easter, lol

i love you too

We all love you <3