will there be a dddk with steam workshop integration like there was for dd pc

by point i'm assuming you're meaning port.
it seems DD2 will not be on the Unreal engine, and if that is the case, you won't be able to port your custom maps over.

i can port from one game engine to another i have the raw assests

what i am asking is whether they will have a dddk for it

it does not have to be based on udk at all

i want sdk

will they allow mapping / modding like they did

it does not matter that its not udk, and i dont know what engine they are using

ive used number of engines

its about importing assessts and oing scriptng

ok scripting languag emaybe different, but they all have to thave things like if statement, ect so its just syntax and library name different but they all have to have a way to render, add to list, ect.

will there be a dddk with or without steam workshop integration like there was for dd pc?

i cant wait to point my candy land map ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=90290503

I'm pretty sure it will not be a DDDK for DD2, since there's only be one of modes, like, there's not gona be the Ranked TrendyNet and the Online.
Overall, I don't think that, even if it's possible, the DDDK would fit very well in the game.
That's just my opinion. :crystal:

I'm pretty sure it will not be a DDDK for DD2, since there's only be one of modes, like, there's not gona be the Ranked TrendyNet and the Online.
Overall, I don't think that, even if it's possible, the DDDK would fit very well in the game.
That's just my opinion. :crystal:

They've never confirmed that there won't be an Open or local gameplay as far as I know. I know a lot of people want those included in the game, but we'll have to see what happens. Hopefully split screen is in at least.

I think Steam workshop support won't be available, if it is not on Steam. Since Trendy have said as it currently stands it's not going to be on Steam, at least until after Trendy speak to Valve at GDC.