Sign in to follow this  
Rakkeon

Closed-Beta

I clocked a LOT of hours in Dungeon Defenders with my wife. I really enjoyed the game and we bought all of the DLC. So news of this sequel coming out is very excited. I really hope I can get into the beta I would gladly provide feed back.

So the question I have is, since this is being platformed on multiple consoles, would I be able to download this from Android's Google Play if I made it into beta, or would I need to play on my web browser(and/or download)?

I read in the FAQ that it will be available for iOS and Android, so I'm assuming that means mobile.

I'd love to play this on my phone, if at all possible. Still psyched regardless.

During the Closed Beta, I'd doubt they would place the game in the iTunes store/Google play Store at first. Most Android Devices will allow programs from other places. All you need to know is how to install a APK. If you don't know how, it's not actually that hard. The Humble Bundles do it everytime they "sell" Android games.

If you didn't receive an email the first time you signed up, please re-register. Let me know if you're still not receiving a reply email.

If you didn't receive an email the first time you signed up, please re-register. Let me know if you're still not receiving a reply email.

Still not receiving an email even after re-registering :/