Hello,
Yesterday I registered to the closed-beta and today I dont have any email that comfirm my registering or something like that... I was wondering if someone did receive an answer by email and if this person is now able to try the competitive mode. If not, does someone know when they will contact us and when we will be allowed to try the MOBA?(Except at the PAX, I can't go to try it there, sadly)

Thank you. :crystal:

You should get a reply no matter once. I accidentally entered entered my email twice and got two emails :P It does not guarantee access to competitive mode. Also, I just found out you have to be over 18 :(

I would suggest that you check your junk mail. If it's not there, resubmit the request and make sure you get it typed in right. It may be a while before you're accepted into the closed beta, or you may not be accepted at all.

I entered my email a few days ago and didn't get an email, so I entered in again, and then got an email. Also, it said you will be on the waiting list, so its probably first come first serve.

To join the beta.

Hmm pretty stupid not to have a sign up form then, how do they know who is over 18 and not? Ofc, people can just put a fake birth date. I don't see any way to control this other than having to submit credit card info.

I entered my email a few days ago and didn't get an email, so I entered in again, and then got an email. Also, it said you will be on the waiting list, so its probably first come first serve.

i registered there, signed up for the newsletter. even someone asked trendy and gave them my skype info, before i signed up.
never got an answer/e-mail. no need to do it over and over again...

i registered there, signed up for the newsletter. even someone asked trendy and gave them my skype info, before i signed up.
never got an answer/e-mail. no need to do it over and over again...

Unless you got this reply you have not been signed up:

"Thanks for signing up for the Dungeon Defenders II closed beta and newsletter. You've been added to the waiting list and will be emailed with a beta invite if accepted. In the meantime, please check out DungeonDefenders2.com for updates on Dungeon Defenders II! If you'd like to unsubscribe from the newsletter, feel free to click the unsubscribe button below.

Sincerely,
The Trendy Team"

Unless you got this reply you have not been signed up:

"Thanks for signing up for the Dungeon Defenders II closed beta and newsletter. You've been added to the waiting list and will be emailed with a beta invite if accepted. In the meantime, please check out DungeonDefenders2.com for updates on Dungeon Defenders II! If you'd like to unsubscribe from the newsletter, feel free to click the unsubscribe button below.

Sincerely,
The Trendy Team"

i did it on 3-4 different ways, i dont rinse and repeat till i get the mail. so if i wont get into the beta its not like the world ends.

i did it on 3-4 different ways, i dont rinse and repeat till i get the mail. so if i wont get into the beta its not like the world ends.

Well it might be overload on their side, who knows.

You should get a reply no matter once. I accidentally entered entered my email twice and got two emails :P It does not guarantee access to competitive mode. Also, I just found out you have to be over 18 :(

You have known forever you have to be over 18. You were talking about it before lol

Well it might be overload on their side, who knows.

maybe, but i told a friend about it. he registered and got added a few hours later from laura.trendy on facebook. but maybe ill try it again.

Aw man... I used the "register" button at the top of the page within hours of this new site coming out... now I realize it doesn't actually work?

Hmm pretty stupid not to have a sign up form then, how do they know who is over 18 and not? Ofc, people can just put a fake birth date. I don't see any way to control this other than having to submit credit card info.

well actually... there is/was one. During the Friday streams they posted it in chat (and said you need to be over 18) because you cannot sign a binding contract unless 18+. Idk if it was answered or not, but we asked if at all possible can a parent consent for the >18 group.

Funny, I'm with Gmail and I just noticed I received the reply right after I signed up... It was only in the "spam" section. ^^'

Funny, I'm with Gmail and I just noticed I received the reply right after I signed up... It was only in the "spam" section. ^^'

Hmmm... glad to see that. I was wondering why I didn't get any email. I just checked mines & there was the confirmation(s).

P.S. There was actually 4 of them... Sorry for reapplying, Trendy, I wasn't sure if it was working. Now, let the waiting game begin. :(

So the question I have is, since this is being platformed on multiple consoles, would I be able to download this from Android's Google Play if I made it into beta, or would I need to play on my web browser(and/or download)?

I read in the FAQ that it will be available for iOS and Android, so I'm assuming that means mobile.

I'd love to play this on my phone, if at all possible. Still psyched regardless.

Thanks for this thread.
I already signed up some time ago (I think it was the first day when signing up for closed beta was possible) and still got no e-mail until today.
When signing up today it was the first time I got the message
[QUOTE]Thanks for signing up to the Dungeon Defenders II newsletter. You should receive a confirmation email shortly.[/QUOTE] Before I didn't wonder because I didn't know there should be a confirmation.
But I still got no confirmation e-mail. :(
I guess now, that I lost more than a week for this, I will be way too late on the waiting list to be member of the closed beta. :(

Yup still waiting on mine. I took quite a break from the game. But the 500 hours of fun this game provided, makes me eager to want to test and provide constructive feedback!

Old school video of Me, Commish and Mischief farming The Old One.

The Old One