Sign in to follow this  
Towlie

I'm finished with DD.

I feel like I owe everyone here a reason as to why I'm quitting and letting you all know rather than just fading out into the distance..

Either way, I'm quitting. I've made my mind up about that.
After 1100 hours, I've done everything I've wanted to accomplish and so much more.
But this game was more then a game for me at times. Got me through a rather rough breakup with a longtime girlfriend and soon became something that I couldn't wait to play again. Something I never entirely got bored of.
But lately, this game has gone to shit with hackers. I'm not enjoying this game as I once was, and for that, I've decided to leave.
I'm gave all my sets and cubes to Articuno as he will get the most appreciation out of it (Bare, I know you won't like this xD).

Anyways, maybe I'll see you guys in DD2 (Though idk about the MOBA/F2P thing...)
If I start playing DD2 I probably won't keep this account and start under a new identity which only a few will know about. Either way, keep an eye out for my (ion) tag in-game! ;)

Tl;DR: I'm quitting!

------------------------
Redacted

Tito

:(
But...

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SELL ME THAT LEATHER CHEST!!!
<3

Anyways, this is my last post on the forums (as Towlie atleast). DD2 comes around I'm gonna do a new name because it's nice starting fresh. Everyone won't know except Cuno :P

And no, I'm not gonna edit that bit out to anyone wondering :D

Please refrain from using profanity, and please do not quote such language.

Thank you for your cooperating, guys!

/Moved to Off-topic section

Yeah, let's all quit and give Art our stuff so we can make him the richest Man in DD. ;)

I think the DD terms and conditions stated that prior to quitting all inventory items; including shop and tavern floor, must be surrendered to Art.

Could have been a dream, but maybe not. Can anyone verify this???? :)

That's why I never trade at this game, there are too many hackers AND sharks. 70 cubes for just 1 item? Sounds like duped cubes for me, no offense :p Also most traders here loosing their mind offering/asking for multiple cubes for 1 item :) Nobody needs higher stats than 3k.

3k is manageable, but you have to be more aware and cautious. :o

Haha yeah, once a person hits 4k stats, you pretty much beat the game. Anything higher than that, there is much more room for slack in your builds. :)