Sign in to follow this  
Madgod Rando

Pc Cd event

Um I believe the sign-up thread will be next week because I believe the map they are making takes a while to make.

I was just curious if they would hold sign ups this week through next, next week, or whatever week it's held. Also during trendy Friday fun the map maker said CD would take him at least 2 weeks..so it MAY take longer and be postponed another week. More or less i don't wanna miss sign-ups sine I've done all the Reternia events and these are my first events.. would suck to miss the best and last one!

Sign-ups may go up on Sunday the 24th. This depends on what the group decides and how far Mischief has progressed in making the map. If they are delayed, I will try and get a post on here notifying everyone.

I know I'm going to be busy much of the Good Friday-Easter weekend (and my b'day is Easter Monday), and some other hosts will be missing, but we'll have a sweet event for you very shortly. :D

Sign-ups may go up on Sunday the 24th. This depends on what the group decides and how far Mischief has progressed in making the map. If they are delayed, I will try and get a post on here notifying everyone.

am assuming That he wasn't close to being done and the hosts weren't able to do it quite yet. I am checking here every 1-2 days to see if the event has been posted lol.

The goal is to release a finished map that has been tested for bugs and balance issues. Due to how ambitious a project the next map is (and Easter weekend), we are putting it off and not doing it this weekend.

This is good to hear. We'd all much rather have a map that is well-tested for issues. Especially with the more-ambitious map variants, this is a must if folks have any chance of completing it. Thankfully the other four Returnia stages were milder modifications to the core stages (and so they panned out well despite the weekly release schedule.) I'm actually quite happy to have a break, as I'm sure the hosts can say tenfold. We all look forward to when the final stage comes, but for now, I say "no rush." ^_^

We are looking at the 6th or later for the event at this time. I apologize for the long wait, but this map will take time, plus lots of the event hosts are busy right now, especially Mischief. We should have something special on easter, it won't be an event, but keep your eyes peeled. :)

The goal is to release a finished map that has been tested for bugs and balance issues. Due to how ambitious a project the next map is (and Easter weekend), we are putting it off and not doing it this weekend.

We are looking at the 6th or later for the event at this time. I apologize for the long wait, but this map will take time, plus lots of the event hosts are busy right now, especially Mischief. We should have something special on easter, it won't be an event, but keep your eyes peeled. :)

Sounds like a nice plan, was wondering if something was going to happen on easter to :P.

This is good to hear. We'd all much rather have a map that is well-tested for issues. Especially with the more-ambitious map variants, this is a must if folks have any chance of completing it. Thankfully the other four Returnia stages were milder modifications to the core stages (and so they panned out well despite the weekly release schedule.) I'm actually quite happy to have a break, as I'm sure the hosts can say tenfold. We all look forward to when the final stage comes, but for now, I say "no rush." ^_^

I agree, a map that is buggy and doesn't work properly just takes the fun out of doing the event and rushed projects that could be soo much better with even a few extra days always bum me out. Having this extended period of time to remake Crystaline will make this map one of the best Reternia maps i hope! Makes me feel like a senior getting free coffee at Mc Donald's... warm and fuzzy on the inside XD.

Any news if the map is done/almost done and if it is this week or next? The anticipation!