All hacked

Hacked, unfortunately

Posted Images

Hi checkers, time for me to make you work :(
Pets :

Armors :

Weapons :

Acc :

I would like that a known checker (EC-10, ygkyft, Steepers, Mang...) check all of them please !
(At level max and forged by unknown is a "glitch/trick", don't take care of it when you check)

Hi checkers, time for me to make you work :(
Pets :

Armors :

Weapons :

Acc :

I would like that a known checker (EC-10, ygkyft, Steepers, Mang...) check all of them please !
(At level max and forged by unknown is a "glitch/trick", don't take care of it when you check)

Are you kidding? Do you know how many items that is?

Are you kidding? Do you know how many items that is?

That's 20 items yep, if you're not here to check them don't reply please.
I have not said that i want them checked right now, checkers do that when they have time...

That's 20 items yep, if you're not here to check them don't reply please.
I have not said that i want them checked right now, checkers do that when they have time...

Just for your attitude I won't be checking them for you. For future reference, we're not here to check your entire inventory, especially when a lot of those items aren't anything special in terms of concerning stats.

Edit; actually I was wrong, the second kobold is obviously hacked. The diamond forged by Adrianna, well, if you don't know if that's legit or not, then.... Others can check the rest if they wish.

Could someone else tell if it's hacked or not? I'm thankful to all the quick replies since I'm trying to sell it depending on if it's clean or not. :)

Just for your attitude I won't be checking them for you. For future reference, we're not here to check your entire inventory, especially when a lot of those items aren't anything special in terms of concerning stats.

Edit; actually I was wrong, the second kobold is obviously hacked. The diamond forged by Adrianna, well, if you don't know if that's legit or not, then.... Others can check the rest if they wish.

That's maybe obvious for you but if i have put them here it's because i have some doubts about their authenticity...
In any case thanks for the kobold but i don't understand what you mean about the diamond.

Would like to get this item checked:

Thanks in advance

would dtill like to get a check on this

That's maybe obvious for you but if i have put them here it's because i have some doubts about their authenticity...
In any case thanks for the kobold but i don't understand what you mean about the diamond.

Adrianna was a hacker that caused alot of drama in the forum. Its quite a while back so its not that strange that most ppl dont know about it. Im not at home untill tomorrow so cant check anything but im sure someone will take care of the rest soon

I think the checkers missed this one, I hope someone could check it if it isn't to much work. If it is, just ignore this haha :)

Hi, checking for a friend.

A buddy I was playing with gave me these two trans. pieces and said he farmed both from assault. I trust him, but just wanted to get a quick Item Check to make sure:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156989970

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156989905

Also I wanted to auction this Ult. Mail Vest and need it Item checked even though I've posted it once already ; hawk is 327 for the ult. piece.

Need these checked for my auction, please.

Not a checker but the second glad must have had 20k base dmg to get to 70k, which is high unlikely (not possible??), might be a pre nerfed glad though (which I don't know anything about). Again I'm not a checker :)

Not a checker but the second glad must have had 20k base dmg to get to 70k, which is high unlikely (not possible??), might be a pre nerfed glad though (which I don't know anything about). Again I'm not a checker :)

I had that glad for a long time - I don't remember how I got it but I do know I got it a very long time ago. Not sure if that helps or not.

I had that glad for a long time - I don't remember how I got it but I do know I got it a very long time ago. Not sure if that helps or not.

A quick google learned me that pre patched glads upgraded with 237 dmg per upgrade, which adds up to (237 * 305 =) roughly 72.2k damage on upgrades only, which is also impossible because then it should have spawned with negative damage. So unless my source was wrong and the dmg/up on pre patched glads is a different value it's safe to say that this is a very fishy glad. You should wait for a real checker though. This is just my opinion. I hope to have been of help to you.

A quick google learned me that pre patched glads upgraded with 237 dmg per upgrade, which adds up to (237 * 305 =) roughly 72.2k damage on upgrades only, which is also impossible because then it should have spawned with negative damage. So unless my source was wrong and the dmg/up on pre patched glads is a different value it's safe to say that this is a very fishy glad. You should wait for a real checker though. This is just my opinion. I hope to have been of help to you.

Roger that - thanks a bunch. You most certainly have been helpful.