Item Check Thread

Was not looking for a troll, doing the math myself they look clean its not rare for ults to have 300 of a stat.

They are always pretty tight lipped on how it's wrong, for obvious reasons. They'll likely just say it was wrong in one area, or two, or three, etc.

Just saw that Andrew98 checked it... I dunno if he's one of 'the' item checkers, or if he's using hte spreadsheet. Wait for one of the others?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All hacked

Hacked, unfortunately

Posted Images

Could I get some upcoming auctions checked please. tyvm

And this person was very insitant that he farmed this item, I'm inclined to believe him. Yet, it looks incredibly fishy, thought I'd throw it here so If I see him again and its hacked. I'll know he's sus! :p

Thanks heaps! And sorry for the spam >_

How exactly are these hacked?

These come out possible but look terribly terribly fishy. Are any of them ult93 or ult+ or all 90?

Could I get some upcoming auctions checked please. tyvm

Thanks heaps! And sorry for the spam >_<

Cannon/Mega/Bone-sword hacked.
Phono gun looks off but I'm not 100% sure with generics and seeing how bad it is in comparison to a Kritikal I doubt it would even sell tbh.
Also what are the other stats on that diamond?

Others possible.

How exactly are these hacked?

They are always pretty tight lipped on how it's wrong, for obvious reasons. They'll likely just say it was wrong in one area, or two, or three, etc.

Just saw that Andrew98 checked it... I dunno if he's one of 'the' item checkers, or if he's using hte spreadsheet. Wait for one of the others?

The set is technically possible but fishy as hell. I can almost guarantee you that its hacked.

EDIT: damn, EC beat me to it again..

All possible according to spreadsheet.

Yeah, thanks. For the record I do check things on the spreadsheet before posting here. The spreadsheet doesn't account for mana values, though and I'm far too lazy to work out how it's calculated.