Item Check Thread

So i did a run with 1 random and ofcourse ho got ult++ glad with455 ups.. so i got his old pre patch glad. Since I know nothing about those, can someone smarter check this for me. Hero stats seems to be too good for a pre patch one.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All hacked

Hacked, unfortunately

Posted Images

So i did a run with 1 random and ofcourse ho got ult++ glad with455 ups.. so i got his old pre patch glad. Since I know nothing about those, can someone smarter check this for me. Hero stats seems to be too good for a pre patch one.

Hacked i think

This set is my summoners set. Every time I join a game they accuse me of hacking. So i figure post it on forums. :summoner:

Sorry the pictures are so small. Copy them into paint or something to make bigger.

This set is my summoners set. Every time I join a game they accuse me of hacking. So i figure post it on forums. :summoner:

Sorry the pictures are so small. Copy them into paint or something to make bigger.

I made it bigger.

I got this stuff from a friend and since I don't know how to check by myself, can someone check those items please?
they all are lvl90, except the last one that is 100. Thanks

[spoiler][/spoiler]

First and third are hacked. second and fourth are possible. They are probably all hacked if you got them from thesame person.

Can someone check this before i toss cubes down?:) thanks in advance

http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?99654-Selling-ULT-Plate-Helm

I've been told to leave the ult++ things to EC, Steepers and Mang so not ignoring this, just letting you know.

I'm getting hacked but I'll leave this to EC as well.

I made it bigger.

Uhmm still can't read it.

Can you check this items plz
http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?99671-WTA-ulti-gambler-s-sword-(builder)&p=880129[[4053,hashtags]]

the gamblers is possible, but I can't check generic weps.

First and third are hacked. second and fourth are possible. They are probably all hacked if you got them from thesame person.

EDIT: nvm hes right. second is possible aswell.

I've been told to leave the ult++ things to EC, Steepers and Mang so not ignoring this, just letting you know.

ULT++ helm possible.

Can you item check this please?

Thanks in advance!

possible

Can you check this item plz

possible

Monkey is Supreme.

Possible

Hello everyone. I have some claimed to be hacked gear. I can't give you all screen shots because my PC is not that great! :goblin:

It's an pristine ultimate set. I will tell you the piece upgrade and tower stats. (It is a tower set) It will go upgrades then health/att. rate/damage/range. In that order!

Helm 272/391--- 292/301/600/301 Chest 279/392--- 303/301/600/392 Gloves 273/392--- 297/293/600/315

Boots 281/391--- 314/300/600/299 That is the set. Would be wonderful if someone could check these. Sorry for no screenshots!

THANK YOU!

Hello everyone. I have some claimed to be hacked gear. I can't give you all screen shots because my PC is not that great! :goblin:

It's an pristine ultimate set. I will tell you the piece upgrade and tower stats. (It is a tower set) It will go upgrades then health/att. rate/damage/range. In that order!

Helm 272/391--- 292/301/600/301 Chest 279/392--- 303/301/600/392 Gloves 273/392--- 297/293/600/315

Boots 281/391--- 314/300/600/299 That is the set. Would be wonderful if someone could check these. Sorry for no screenshots!

THANK YOU!

I think IC would need more than that to tell you whether it is hacked or not.

Can you tell me? I've been waiting for a response all day. :squire:

- Rockyfeb

all 8 stats, manavalue/res numbers /tags and quality

Can you tell me? I've been waiting for a response all day. :squire:

- Rockyfeb

they need more information that that. Plus 391, 391, 392 and 392 upgrades seems hacked. To consistent.

hello you hard working item checkers. could i please have a ic on this single cap diamond.

thanks in advance

hello you hard working item checkers. could i please have a ic on this single cap diamond.

thanks in advance

possible